First clink in the armor?

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

The poor men of itv

They have to get angry first with FL, hate first, then fell for her,propose her,confess first,play circus to get married to her, though there is patch of jealously I'm between for FL but 90% of first things happens with ML.

So is tasting ginni ke hath ka paneer was first clink Adi's armor?

It can be lust, infatuation, admiration or something else which make them think the girl is different. I remember in IPK it what when he sees khushi in red sari during photoshoot.

So adi has experienced it or it will be something else?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti46

The poor men of itv

They have to get angry first with FL, hate first, then fell for her,propose her,confess first,play circus to get married to her, though there is patch of jealously I'm between for FL but 90% of first things happens with ML.

It can be lust, infatuation, admiration or something else which make them think the girl is different. I remember in IPK it what when he sees khushi in red sari during photoshoot.

The Aaablaaa purush????😆 do tell me if I am mistaken, don't know hindi ofcourse.

in bold: Ofcourse he was moved, no doubt he told that uncle ji that food is made of right ingredients and correct method blah blah but when he tasted it.....now this is how I put it, when uncle ji said that Ginni made food with so much love that you can feel it in the taste as well (something like that) he got angrier than ever, remember how he glared??? He hates her so much already that if his emotions will go beyond that hatred then he will begin to soften towards her and even without knowing it, with the mention of IPK I also want to add that when khushi had a near death experience at that isolated construction site, Arnav was not only moved but he actually began to care for her and realizes that his anger could have cost khushi her life and yet he hated the fact that he cared and then we all know what happened next.😉

So yeah, you are right about the clink but something big or scary might happen to Ginni that will move Adi entirely and completely, let's say that truly, madly and deeply stuff will change and soften something inside him and deep down he will know that he's changing but he will not accept like all archetypical ML(s).

A.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Something yes but I don't think he will acknowledge it just yet. Did not come up in today's episode explicitly.

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Something yes but I don't think he will acknowledge it just yet. Did not come up in today's episode explicitly.

Yeah it will take time. To see ginni in romantic sense it will take something drastic or slow

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

The Aaablaaa purush????😆 do tell me if I am mistaken, don't know hindi ofcourse.

in bold: Ofcourse he was moved, no doubt he told that uncle ji that food is made of right ingredients and correct method blah blah but when he tasted it.....now this is how I put it, when uncle ji said that Ginni made food with so much love that you can feel it in the taste as well (something like that) he got angrier than ever, remember how he glared??? He hates her so much already that if his emotions will go beyond that hatred then he will begin to soften towards her and even without knowing it, with the mention of IPK I also want to add that when khushi had a near death experience at that isolated construction site, Arnav was not only moved but he actually began to care for her and realizes that his anger could have cost khushi her life and yet he hated the fact that he cared and then we all know what happened next.😉

So yeah, you are right about the clink but something big or scary might happen to Ginni that will move Adi entirely and completely, let's say that truly, madly and deeply stuff will change and soften something inside him and deep down he will know that he's changing but he will not accept like all archetypical ML(s).

A.

This means defenseless man.this happens when ML is total goner after girl usually he is being ass & girl is going to marry someone else.

Yes, something drastic needs to happen and to see her in romantic light another disaster is needed

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

These bad boys are so full of ego that they can't see past their hatred/ego!!

Focused on one thing only and that's why when an unexpected scenarios happens, those boys are left dumbfounded and than they continue to deny their feelings and be stupid in general!! 😆

Who says women are complicated. ITV heroes are worse!!!

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shruti46

The poor men of itv

I think it is too early for a chink in the armour but Adi will be experiencing one soon enough. I like that the hate is being explored and is building up. Slow burn stories are a great ride!