New bts! Adi + ginni & adi + amber scenes

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

New bts 🤗 Adi in that black shirt , hayeee koyi AC laga do! Garmi barha di launde ne ☺️

Also is it just me or based on his facial expressions, it looks like he's slowly turning soft towards her. Just look at that smile 😍

Also i told you guys isbar girne na dega banda! 🤭 dekho bacha liya! And the way they hold each others hand

yessss serve me all the clichés chota sitara 😆

https://youtu.be/lwQc5EuqUO4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why is his dad, his story's number one villian!🤔 He hates his son to the core! Never saw a father this weird. He's loving towards his second wife and other son though!🤢

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Adi and amber should become member of a fight club

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

TFS dear😊

Yeh Amber na😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬..such a horrible creature he is🤢🤢🤢....i so wish Darji could punch him hard👊👊👊

So now the Singh family is aware that Adi wanna buy Ginni's dhaba🤔...i saw an article on SM that Amber ll trap Ginni and instigate her more towards Adi😲😥🤬😡..

I hope Ginni ll not believe him...also there is another one saying that Ginni ll lose the dhaba to Adi after a competition🤔...there is another coming up kya or it's abt Friday episode and fake one

Now coming to most interesting part GiTya 😍🥰🤩...smiling Adi hayee...guess he ll soften a lil towards her now...love the way he is holding her hand😍

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think it's too early for Adi to soften towards her, his smile doesn't look soft either and rather look mean, KW is slaying as Aditya Raj Singh and NF is doing good too, but sometimes I feel she has the same expression on her face all the time, she's a good actress no doubt and she can do much better.

Oh my!Amber instigating Ginni will only make matters worse for Ginni, for e.g it's very likely that Adi sees Amber and Ginni and will obviously think that Amber and Ginni both are teamed up and plotting against him!!

The very mention of this fills me with disgust ofcourse Ginni will never fall for Amber's evil plan but knowing Amber he will goto any limits to torture Adi and knowing Adi he will definitely make Ginni's life hell without knowing the full truth.

But despite of all this for the present it is a small relief that he doesn't let her fall, if that's indeed the truth.

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Why is his dad, his story's number one villian!🤔 He hates his son to the core! Never saw a father this weird. He's loving towards his second wife and other son though!🤢

Heyy not just fathers but mothers are also weird and insensitive, I know some cases in real life too, world is a cruel place no one is predictable and nothing is certain.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Yes, sharing the burden will also have a soothing effect on KW's ever bobbing veins and muscles that are overly exhausted because of that anger.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Has Ginni already lost her dhaba to Adi, according to this video????

Also, has someone check out KW's IG caption under that hand holding bts??? Do check out it's really hilarious.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Adi and amber should become member of a fight club

They don't need a club, they just start fighting kabhi bhi kahin bhi🤪😆

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

They don't need a club, they just start fighting kabhi bhi kahin bhi🤪😆

lol so true… inko sirf mauka chahiye