New promo. Food is back.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf9HFcCoRYX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Dadji visits ginni dhaba and tastes it's food and give her food contract.

Ginni is happy as it will end problems but our hero sends her list dishes to be cooked within 25 mins👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail

25 mins mein chapati dough bhi nahi banta. Yeh 30 dishes zyada nahi hogaya? 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg 25 minutes and a long list of dishes😆 Adi has gone🤪🤪 he wants to make her life hell as usual like all angry young men hereos with tashan and all but I must confess that the theme of food is making this torture a little more tolerable, for now, Aah and today I hoped for the story to atleast go one step forward towards it's original plot and here it is, atleast it is starting. Ofcourse adi will not let Ginni get the contract from Daarji so easily because it will spoil his plans of buying the dhaba for himself.

Hmmmm masala food and tadka with Adi Ginni's tu tu mein mein, now the story will begin to get spicy and yet I am keeping my expectations as minimum as possible, you never know when the creatives take a U-Turn and leave you completely and utterly shocked.

A.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What the!😆 30 dishes in 25 minutes? Sab maggi ke iterations honge tabbhi nai banenge itni jaldiii😆

Okay, one valid question: Why isn't Adi himself cooking?🤓 Darji can arrange for assistance to help him out? What is ginni's need even?😆

Edited by J2lover - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeh Adi bhi na itne saare dishes in 25 mins🤔...yeh ladka pagal😆..he is ardent to make Ginni life hell to get the dhaba at any cost.

Let see hw Ginni ll handle the situation

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is nice, back on track. Good promo, thanks for sharing.

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

25 mins mein chapati dough bhi nahi banta. Yeh 30 dishes zyada nahi hogaya? 😆

ITv show anything can happen

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

What the!😆 30 dishes in 25 minutes? Sab maggi ke iterations honge tabbhi nai banenge itni jaldiii😆

Okay, one valid question: Why isn't Adi himself cooking?🤓 Darji can arrange for assistance to help him out? What is ginni's need even?😆

Jhatphat thali too takes 1 hr to make.

@bold- ginni is needed to bring leads close😆

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Omg 25 minutes and a long list of dishes😆 Adi has gone🤪🤪 he wants to make her life hell as usual like all angry young men hereos with tashan and all but I must confess that the theme of food is making this torture a little more tolerable, for now, Aah and today I hoped for the story to atleast go one step forward towards it's original plot and here it is, atleast it is starting. Ofcourse adi will not let Ginni get the contract from Daarji so easily because it will spoil his plans of buying the dhaba for himself.

Hmmmm masala food and tadka with Adi Ginni's tu tu mein mein, now the story will begin to get spicy and yet I am keeping my expectations as minimum as possible, you never know when the creatives take a U-Turn and leave you completely and utterly shocked.

A.

Apart from love story, food should remain constant. You have thali in your montage and show is all about dhaba. So food should be there in the show.

Yeah keep the expectations minimum.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

she some extra help at the dhaba but even so, how can they cook so many dishes in just 25 minutes? At least they could have made it an hour or two. Even the most intense cooking competitions give more time. This is like Mega Mega Ironclad Chef Status now. 😆