Why Aditya house front looks graphic

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

When it happened in first episode I thought it was mistake. But yesterday they showed the same thing. Are they showing just for the sake of showing grand mansion or they do have actual set😕

Like outer is diff inner is diff

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

It looks more like a cardboard house just like a child's school project😆 But jokes apart, they should stop showing that😳 that house also makes me cringe(among other things).

A.

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

It looks more like a cardboard house just like a child's school project😆 But jokes apart, they should stop showing that😳 that house also makes me cringe(among other things).

A.

The house as well as house mates both are cringe. First they give such content in 2022 yet assume viewers should just swallow it without complain

shruti46 thumbnail

Evidence

FXUp6o-acAAUG3W.jpeg

Word Count: 1

PerfectStart thumbnail

A cardboard house would look more real🤔 or one made with lego, but seriously kuch bhiii? ? Like we don't have real eyes but round buttons only.

A.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like a museum

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Looks like a museum

Omg🤣

It's too true I am afraid, a museum has a collection of all rare and antique stuff😆 you know what I mean and most rare antique is Adi and I suspect Daarji too who finds Harnaaz pleasing🤔🤣 Daarji ki aankhein changii nhi rahi lgta hai ab🤣

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Omg🤣

It's too true I am afraid, a museum has a collection of all rare and antique stuff😆 you know what I mean and most rare antique is Adi and I suspect Daarji too who finds Harnaaz pleasing🤔🤣 Daarji ki aankhein changii nhi rahi lgta hai ab🤣

And we pay price to see the museum. Some in form of hotstar subscription, data bill or 30 min of electricity bill😆