Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Idk why itv makers think these forceful handholding, manhandling are all romantic. Honestly I don't even like these forceful trip and falls anymore.

@bold- agree!! If he can be so respectful to that weird girl, why not Ginni who actually deserves a polite behaviour from him. Or is it that she is poor so she can be treated like trash😡 even in their first meet I really liked Aditya. He seemed irritated but wasn't mean to her.

Abb suddenly why he is shown to be sprouting such dialogues. I hate it when MLs taunt FL over aukad and all. Its such a low blow.

He can lash out at the people he is actually angry at, not at random strangers who happen to save him. He may have his issues but thats not Ginni's problem.

yes I loved Adi in the first scene. He was annoyed but acted decent. Nothing was too out of character.

Frankly, Adi seems to have taken after his father with his recent behavior. He isn't really acting like a better person around folks who had nothing to do with his family matters or mother's death. At some point, his behavior catches up with him. I really thought Adi would treat Ginni with some decency and kindness after she helped him. Instead he just got more rude and mean! Stonehearted!

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And the way he was speaking also sounded really mean. I mean someone saved his life, tended to his wounds and took care of him. The least he can do is be polite and thankful.

But him sprouting dialogues like ego, aukad and all left a bad taste for me🤢 and forceful handholding they really need to stop this manhandling. Its not romantic in any way😡

Idk why even makers resort to this extreme angry young man characters and make them treat FLs like trash. I expected better from this show more so because I didnt expect Karan to do these type of roles

Aditya is 24*7*365 days angry man. I know you had difficult childhood but that doesn't mean you will be angry on everyone and everything

I am sorry to say I have resigned to the fact that if it's a love story of rich boy poor girl there will be manhandling, mentions of aukaat, low class.

Would I expect in real life NO, will I cringe/feel guilty/yet watch it for 20 min of entertainment-Yes

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Thanks for sharing a similar sentiment.

Yes and yes. Having him in the towel, her at his house so early in the show seems just plain weird. The chemistry in the precap was artificial. I'm also not a huge fan of forced hand holding (aggressively done) and it looked the more weird with him in just a towel.

KW is extremely fit and has a great body no doubt. Shirtless in the fight scene made sense and that was a well executed scene. But does not make sense in the precap scene. He looks great in his fitted shirts and informal wear. I don't need to see his 8 packs in every episode. And definitely not with the FL yet.

They hardly have focused on the cooking aspect of the show or the fact that both are chefs which is the show's USP.

I toh didn't even likes fight scene. Another fan service.

They are rushing to everything. Dhaba sale, loans, behen ki shadi, hero ki shadi

shruti46 thumbnail

if they have to show this scene, then maybe the precap is Ginni's nightmare? It seems frightening enough to be one.

Or may be it's classic light chali gayi scene or diff bedroom scene. FL ends up in ML's bedroom.

shruti46 thumbnail

I was hoping they would avoid the manhandling here. If there's one thing I don't want to see, it is that. Alas. It wasn't romantic at all. Contrary to whatever romance is rather. smiley11

It will happen. Romance = Manhandling with no proper apology

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

yes I loved Adi in the first scene. He was annoyed but acted decent. Nothing was too out of character.

Frankly, Adi seems to have taken after his father with his recent behavior. He isn't really acting like a better person around folks who had nothing to do with his family matters or mother's death. At some point, his behavior catches up with him. I really thought Adi would treat Ginni with some decency and kindness after she helped him. Instead he just got more rude and mean! Stonehearted!

Yup that scene was really well done and I started liking him from that scene. I really thought he is rude with his dad and is generally a serious person but is respectful to others.

Actually even in the scene where he is asking for Dhaba I would say he was still calm. A bit arrogant but still tolerable. But in precap he was just plainly mean for no reason. It would be difficult for me to digest Ginni falling for a person who has insulted her like this.

Adi does seem to have a lot of traits of his father. Since he hates his father I had expected him to try not to be like him. Since he hated his father for treating his mom badly he should have been more respectful towards people. Moreover his sudden cold and mean behaviour isn't making any sense to me

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruti46

Or may be it's classic light chali gayi scene or diff bedroom scene. FL ends up in ML's bedroom.

I don't know how can someone just end up in the bedroom. I mean if I go to a strangers house, room chodo, I would not even enter their house😆

shruti46 thumbnail

I don't know how can someone just end up in the bedroom. I mean if I go to a strangers house, room chodo, I would not even enter their house😆

We live in real life, there are no 8 pack abs clad in towel man in real life waiting for us so we can trip and fall in his arms🥺

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing a similar sentiment.

Yes and yes. Having him in the towel, her at his house so early in the show seems just plain weird. The chemistry in the precap was artificial. I'm also not a huge fan of forced hand holding (aggressively done) and it looked the more weird with him in just a towel.

KW is extremely fit and has a great body no doubt. Shirtless in the fight scene made sense and that was a well executed scene. But does not make sense in the precap scene. He looks great in his fitted shirts and informal wear. I don't need to see his 8 packs in every episode. And definitely not with the FL yet.

They hardly have focused on the cooking aspect of the show or the fact that both are chefs which is the show's USP.

Agree with every word.

I was expecting some light hearted moments if not totally comical but something to divert us from these six episodes of torture and torment and alteast taking one step forward to the original plot.

Going shirtless and manhandling is not hot🤔😡

BTW ginni was also wrong, let's say the whole scenario is extremely absurd, most of the absurdities you guys have already mentioned here's another one that lecturing a stranger about getting slapped by mother in childhood is way too personal.

A.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was hoping they would avoid the manhandling here. If there's one thing I don't want to see, it is that. Alas. It wasn't romantic at all. Contrary to whatever romance is rather. smiley11

Adi was so nice to the other girl which I did not mind because he was respectful and that was a good reflection on him as character. But he's acting like a total a$$ to Ginni. At this point, I am starting to dislike him.

Ginni rejected his offer! Good enough reason to manhandle you see!🤢 But look at him! Whom has he been respectful with apart from his grandfather?🤔 Its like, he sees the whole world cynically!