somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

What was the precap?

Ginni appears to be in Adi's house. He's in a just towel, and shirtless. They have a trip and fall scene. She returns some money he left there and he says she can take it as a fee for taking care of him. She says it was seva, money isn't needed. He acts mean, says mean stuff; then she says some stuff about "had his mother slapping him when he was younger" and he pulls her close and holds her hand tight. It probably sounds better than it was.

Its possible everyone else loved it and I am the odd one here

Edited by somewhereover - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I haven't watched episode just seen the precap and I read your post before you edited. Let me tell me you are not the only one. Like you said I am all for cliches but why Everyone wants to be sawariya. The towel has to be white.

And what's this obsession of showing him shirtless in Every other episode. Wahi himself posting jokingly abt director making him shirtless every other scene. I have seen that forceful hand holding scene in one of my favorite show. Guy was fully clothed yet you would drool on them. Chem doesn't need clothes or not.

May be it's fan service but I am not in it.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah, even I saw the precap! He wasn't needed to be shirtless at all!😆 The scenes are cliche, what else can we say!😆And which girl who is a complete stranger just reaches the bedroom of a guy, just like that! Living room mei baitha nai gya kya?😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruti46

I haven't watched episode just seen the precap and I read your post before you edited. Let me tell me you are not the only one. Like you said I am all for cliches but why Everyone wants to be sawariya. The towel has to be white.

And what's this obsession of showing him shirtless in Every other episode. Wahi himself posting jokingly abt director making him shirtless every other scene. I have seen that forceful hand holding scene in one of my favorite show. Guy was fully clothed yet you would drool on them. Chem doesn't need clothes or not.

And the way he was speaking also sounded really mean. I mean someone saved his life, tended to his wounds and took care of him. The least he can do is be polite and thankful.

But him sprouting dialogues like ego, aukad and all left a bad taste for me🤢 and forceful handholding they really need to stop this manhandling. Its not romantic in any way😡

Idk why even makers resort to this extreme angry young man characters and make them treat FLs like trash. I expected better from this show more so because I didnt expect Karan to do these type of roles

somewhereover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Thanks for sharing a similar sentiment.

Yes and yes. Having him in the towel, her at his house so early in the show seems just plain weird. The chemistry in the precap was artificial. I'm also not a huge fan of forced hand holding (aggressively done) and it looked the more weird with him in just a towel.

KW is extremely fit and has a great body no doubt. Shirtless in the fight scene made sense and that was a well executed scene. But does not make sense in the precap scene. He looks great in his fitted shirts and informal wear. I don't need to see his 8 packs in every episode. And definitely not with the FL yet.

They hardly have focused on the cooking aspect of the show or the fact that both are chefs which is the show's USP.

somewhereover thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

And the way he was speaking also sounded really mean. I mean someone saved his life, tended to his wounds and took care of him. The least he can do is be polite and thankful.

But him sprouting dialogues like ego, aukad and all left a bad taste for me🤢 and forceful handholding they really need to stop this manhandling. Its not romantic in any way😡

Idk why even makers resort to this extreme angry young man characters and make them treat FLs like trash. I expected better from this show more so because I didnt expect Karan to do these type of roles

I was hoping they would avoid the manhandling here. If there's one thing I don't want to see, it is that. Alas. It wasn't romantic at all. Contrary to whatever romance is rather. smiley11

Adi was so nice to the other girl which I did not mind because he was respectful and that was a good reflection on him as character. But he's acting like a total a$$ to Ginni. At this point, I am starting to dislike him.

somewhereover thumbnail

At this stage, I think I prefer the Adi is who unconscious since he does not open his mouth and just lies there without saying or doing anything 😆

somewhereover thumbnail

if they have to show this scene, then maybe the precap is Ginni's nightmare? It seems frightening enough to be one.

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

I was hoping they would avoid the manhandling here. If there's one thing I don't want to see, it is that. Alas. It wasn't romantic at all. Contrary to whatever romance is rather. smiley11

Adi was so nice to the other girl which I did not mind because he was respectful and that was a good reflection on him as character. But he's acting like a total a$$ to Ginni. At this point, I am starting to dislike him.

Idk why itv makers think these forceful handholding, manhandling are all romantic. Honestly I don't even like these forceful trip and falls anymore.

@bold- agree!! If he can be so respectful to that weird girl, why not Ginni who actually deserves a polite behaviour from him. Or is it that she is poor so she can be treated like trash😡 even in their first meet I really liked Aditya. He seemed irritated but wasn't mean to her.

Abb suddenly why he is shown to be sprouting such dialogues. I hate it when MLs taunt FL over aukad and all. Its such a low blow.

He can lash out at the people he is actually angry at, not at random strangers who happen to save him. He may have his issues but thats not Ginni's problem.

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

if they have to show this scene, then maybe the precap is Ginni's nightmare? It seems frightening enough to be one.

I really hope so😆

But she won't dream of trip and fall with him🤣