Some torture, some dysfunctional family and some more torture

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Omg, six episodes only and the family torture is touching heights!!!! Ginni is emotionally tortured by her mother and brother and Adi is tortured by every member of his family, even his younger sisters I mean his cousins and now his uncle too who was lecturing Amber to try to understand Adi's sentiments, so now everyone will blackmail Adi to marry Harnaz I think, or whatever her name is, in order to get Gurleen married to her brother, blackmailing Adi this is unbelievable, but let's see what happens, ofcourse there will be no marriage only preparations ofcourse, shaadi ka hungama is necessary for TRPs๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ and according to some Ginni is in Singh mansion and I haven't seen that bts yet!!!!

Shifts to Ginni's torture story:

So family wants Ginni to accept Adi's deal and sell their beloved dhaba to him in exchange of a fine price and she's torn just like Adi because of the family, the difference is she loves them and Adi doesn't love all of them, he cares about his cousins and Daarji above everyone else but not his so called parents.

So KW wanted to be a part of a show that isn't about kitchen politics so he made a deal that he will be part of family torture instead, I still prefer it over saas bahu and bhabi saazish but still it's too much๐Ÿ˜’ KW is doing a fabulous job and NF too, and already the cringworthy stuff is getting on my nerves, Ginni's dialogues during the deal scene were.....lol never mind, but amidst all this I love their eye talking, they both have very impressive eyes and they emote so well, so yeah the chemistry is there.

Now some more torture, Adi paying a man to beat him to death, instead of finding peace he wants torture, as if torture is some kind of drug he needs for his soul, so he will not know of anything when he's out of his senses, I believe that's what he seeks.

I am impatiently waiting for our leads to do what this show is about, cooking๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜† and that will be a different kind of "kitchen politics" need some comedy and less hatred and some little warm moments, because it's six episodes only and we have an overdose of torture, nothing but torture.

The usual drama will always be there I know but I strongly feel that the story needs to be diverted to it's actual theme, like I said we have an overdose of hatred, taunts, torment and emotional blackmailing.

A.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting take, it would be nice if the leads become friends rather than falling in love right away with misunderstandings. They have a common interest in cooking and maybe both can help each other deal with the cringe family members.

They could bring comedic and light moments and more organic relationship development.

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Check niyati story guys sum1 shared on tt just saw.. bith r smiling adota ginni in dhaba n it looks some cooking scene n new formed frndship ๐Ÿ˜ she captioned sumthng exicting fr fans

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zainu621

Check niyati story guys sum1 shared on tt just saw.. bith r smiling adota ginni in dhaba n it looks some cooking scene n new formed frndship ๐Ÿ˜ she captioned sumthng exicting fr fans

Thanks linked here for those curious seems nice

https://twitter.com/kkriti91/status/1546879730430918660?s=20&t=SMDiYy1RrSBmtW6NkZ4tNw

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with your take as if makers have fallowed all raita at once. Hope they remember to collect it too

Ms Amritsar 's entry is too soon. Its only 6th episode and 3rd wheel is here.

Umm no offence to fans but I think niyati is lacking some what in angry scenes. I am the first ones who complained about wahi's anger tone too much. I think he should give some of that too niyati. And with all the heavy dialogues it becomes apparent. I agree about chem it's there . It's not like all guns blazing but it's more of liking cooking food on sim flame.

Edited by shruti46 - 2 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Upcoming.they seems to be in a good moodFXfcfMHWIAEVikw.jpeg

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show is going down a slippery slope now. They need to establish the characters and relationship between the leads naturally. This excessive anger, hatred and rage is too over the top for even ITV standards. I am ok with cliched and tried and tested stories but the treatment and execution of this show needs to improve. Ginni and Adi don't need to be best of friends just yet and I like the banter and disagreements but showing excessive hatred between them is neither natural nor attractive. Some moments just seem forced and farce like. Its like the chai stall scene was a fluke lol.

Edited by somewhereover - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I just burst out laughing reading your take!! You aren't wrong, it just put together out there was funny!!

I think this was necessary to show what kinda people are in their lives.

They are back to cooking and challenging each other!!

Looking forward to that!!