Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello!! What a well articulated comment. Loved it.

It's true, I too, have been watching that scene on repeat. There is something so very special about it.

What's your name? I'm Namita!

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yup Ginni character sketch is quite different...she is a very hopeful person but she fights the odds bravely.

And it looks like Adi's fav pass time is to mess and irritate Ginni filhaal πŸ˜†....the way he went to wash his hands as an excuse to glare at her god🀣

IKR! What was that!! He just can't seem to stay away from her. She didn't say anything, yeh mahashay bin bulay mehmaan ki tarah pahunch gaye Ginni ke kitchen mein.
Haq seh!! πŸ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail

Akad hai, gussa hai par nazar Ginni seh nahi hathti!! πŸ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Namita-M

IKR! What was that!! He just can't seem to stay away from her. She didn't say anything, yeh mahashay bin bulay mehmaan ki tarah pahunch gaye Ginni ke kitchen mein.
Haq seh!! πŸ˜†

Yup it's going as the show description although Adi despises Ginni but he finds his answers only in her😎....so let see hw their story ll unfold

Ziva01 thumbnail

Akad hai, gussa hai par nazar Ginni seh nahi hathti!! πŸ˜†

Well said πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Am wondering wht game he is playing now as per precap πŸ€”πŸ™„

Namita-M thumbnail

Well said πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Am wondering wht game he is playing now as per precap πŸ€”πŸ™„

I think he wants her unprepared! He wants her to lose the contract and his Daarji getting angry maybe. Contract loss toh, he's planning. Seems it's not going to work, he's going to harass her as per the promo about 25 mins and multiple special dishes!!

Ziva01 thumbnail

I think he wants her unprepared! He wants her to lose the contract and his Daarji getting angry maybe. Contract loss toh, he's planning. Seems it's not going to work, he's going to harass her as per the promo about 25 mins and multiple special dishes!!

Yeah as Ginni ll be present for Gurleen engagement party as per BTS πŸ€”...so she ll not lose the contract for sure...

May be Adi wanna to shake her confidence na so that she ll force to consider his offer of buying her dhaba

Namita-M thumbnail

Yeah as Ginni ll be present for Gurleen engagement party as per BTS πŸ€”...so she ll not lose the contract for sure...

May be Adi wanna to shake her confidence na so that she ll force to consider his offer of buying her dhaba

Oh, was there a bts that showed Ginni at the engagement? I have not watched it. I'm sure Ginni isn't going to lose. Adi needs to eat some humble pie!

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hello!! What a well articulated comment. Loved it.

It's true, I too, have been watching that scene on repeat. There is something so very special about it.

What's your name? I'm Namita!

Hi girl! This is twerps.

This whole catering order track has me super excited because Aditya+ Ginny+ Food is the best on screen chemistry ever.