Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Another amazing GiTya scenes in tday epi 💖💕❤...Ginni tending Adi wounds was nicely done ...Ginni was so soft there and so were Adi's eyes but he preferred to keep his bad boy image infront of Ginni ...staying himself...yeh bande ka confidence level alag trip pe chalta hai 😆....he straight forward accepts his fault even when it wasn't his😳

Also Ginni holding Adi back by his arm was another intimate gesture between them...if Adi invades Ginni's private space so does Ginni as both are cut from the same cloth. Unknowningly both are invading each other space 🤷‍♀️ and still wanna not to see each other face again🤦‍♀️🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

GiTya coin scene was a bliss ...the angst, fire in their eyes, dark and light was well shot ....and above all the OST was so perfect.

It also foreshadows Adi is in the dark there watching Ginni leaving in the light...Ginni ll brings light in Adi life and Adi ll always to be there for her once they ll start their journey together.

Ginni so wish not see Adi face again but lil does she know her fate is with him😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, it was really subtle but poignant!! I enjoyed it.

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Hey Twerps!! I have saying here and on Twitter. Adi is confused and I’m not sure what to make of him.

I’m not sympathetic towards him. I laugh at him at times and than I want to smack him. Goes to extremes to prove a point.
why does what Ginni thinks matter to him?? 😆

Confused!! 🤣

Just my pov.. aditya as a character has been written sloppily. The character motivations are not established strongly like in other shows. Also since this is not some Mystery thriller where it’s deliberately kept shrouded for the curiosity factor, i am thinking its just convenient writing to drive the plot further. Not sure how to explain but something about adi’s writing is off! like honestly i feel even goldie is better written right now. sorry but thats just how i feel.

Edited by Lonelythots - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Goodness i forgot abt this thread 😆

Ziva01 thumbnail
Ziva01 thumbnail

Ragz VMs are allowed to be posted here???😳

Sorry ATs ki rules yaad nahin aa raha hai 😳😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Yes, it was really subtle but poignant!! I enjoyed it.

Hey Namita am very sorry for my very very late reply🙏

I completely forgot abt this AT😳😆

Finally Ginni brought the light into Adi's life and Adi too wanna be her shield.