Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Somewhere in the episodes it was mentioned that Gurkirat was from a rich family, so maybe not siblings, but there might be some other connection. Daarji is linked to Kushwant uncle in some way, that we know.

It could be that Gurkirat would visit the Gurudwara and then go to the Dhaba for some peace. I don't think she had a good life. So, maybe they became friends. Has Gulabo seen Gurkirat's photo yet?

She might recognize her. Just speculating.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

It could be that Gurkirat would visit the Gurudwara and then go to the Dhaba for some peace. I don't think she had a good life. So, maybe they became friends. Has Gulabo seen Gurkirat's photo yet?

She might recognize her. Just speculating.

Don't think she has. Also, Gulabo doesn't seem to know Daarji personally.

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Don't think she has. Also, Gulabo doesn't seem to know Daarji personally.

Daarji kaand was done in his young days, so it could have been done when Ginni's Dad was single and/or upcoming chef!!

I feel, there are two different aspects of this. I could be wrong but that's just how I feel.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Daarji kaand was done in his young days, so it could have been done when Ginni's Dad was single and/or upcoming chef!!

I feel, there are two different aspects of this. I could be wrong but that's just how I feel.

Oh yeah I do agree with you. Both might not be connected. Someone will need to be a bridge between past and present.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Oh she was mortified and horrified 🤣

Ginni gave all of em the peace of her mind and to state where she was so wrong.

I still think it was stupid of her to not take the money. Specially when she did all the work and did deliver services.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I still think it was stupid of her to not take the money. Specially when she did all the work and did deliver services.

It is being universally accepted that she was being dumb there.😆 That's gives Adi another reason to taunt her, but he is not wrong. Aisd kaise dhaba chalega.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It is ...

She was so much in need of money and she is refusing her hard earned money !! Aur chimmi ko paise le kar jalana chahiye tha

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Thats the reason I just can't take most itv FLs seriously I mean she needs the money so badly lekin nahi yahn bhi apni mahanta/stupidity dikhani hai how does it matter what chachi says or feels? She needs money for her dhaba and she is rightfully getting it for her work. Whats the problem? its not like daarji was giving her some donation. She did her work properly and is getting money for it.

Aaj pata chala iska dhaba kyun dub raha hai seriously she was getting 25 lakhs and this girl rejected it for some stupid reason

I didn't understand it actually - she did go to the mansion in the morning to get her payment right? Then why let it go in front of Daarji?

Namita-M thumbnail

I didn't understand it actually - she did go to the mansion in the morning to get her payment right? Then why let it go in front of Daarji?

What's wrong with the writers? 🤪

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

That can't be, that would make Gitya as cousins.😆

My bad! My South Indian brain…it is ok here to marry cousins…So I didnt think much😞☹️😝