Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Amber Narcissist Singh 😡

Till yesterday I was finding a reason for his hatred towards Adi but today I know there is no reason. He is simply a narcissist and abusive person. He wants power and authority and despises anyone who doesn't listen to him. And Adi became his main target. Anyhow I have never seen him getting affectionate with anyone except his wife. He doesn't count Darji or his Big brother much wants to be the head. It's Aditya's rebel which makes him hate so much.

I felt really sad when he tore that drawing 🥺 that was fond memory and Adi was shattered once agin along with it. No wonder why Aditya is so harsh and bitter it will take a lifetime to overcome the effects of abuse and hatred.

TBH, Ambar is the real monster.

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

When Daarji was telling Ambar about Adi and his mom's dream, you just have to notice Wahi's expressions in the background. His face is clouded with a sudden child-like innocence in that scene. So well done❤

. Hey I noticed his expressions too…KW did really well in that scene. I mean is Amber his real dad? How can he be so mean to his son?So heartbreaking and frustrating at the same time.
MeadowLakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

. Hey I noticed his expressions too…KW did really well in that scene. I mean is Amber his real dad? How can he be so mean to his son?So heartbreaking and frustrating at the same time.

I know right?!? How can anyone have so much vitriol for their own son. Should've practiced abstinence then, if he hated Adi's mom so much. And now he has transferred all that hatred on to Adi. Ambar is a piece of garbage😡

Edited by BreezyMeadows - 2 years ago
Himanshi151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Summary is she didn't accepted the money🤪

Haha I am confused too.Like Ginni said The point is the Dhabba is in their hands. So nothing to worry.
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Exactly!! I didn't even get her logic. Infact insult ke liye aur alag compensation maangna chahiye tha. Yeh ladki uska kaam ka payment bhi vapas dedi

She could have told all her dialogues of chachi not saying dil se sorry even after taking the money no wonder her business is in such huge crisis. Pata nahi kitne logon ke paise lene se mana kia hoga🤔

There is something called being practical and this girl doesn't know that. If her family is thrown on streets tomorrow what will she do with her mahanta?

In promos only she was shown as daya ki devi. When that baba shows up and she has no money in har galla.

Yet she dramatically gives remaining 100 rs note. Girl I understand daan punya but when budget is do tight give 10 rs daan & keep 90 to yourself

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When Daarji was telling Ambar about Adi and his mom's dream, you just have to notice Wahi's expressions in the background. His face is clouded with a sudden child-like innocence in that scene. So well done❤

And the next moment the drawing was ripped and he looked soo hurt 💔

Himanshi151 thumbnail

I know right?!? How can anyone have so much vitriol for their own son. Should've practiced abstinence then, if he hated Adi's mom so much. And now he has transferred all that hatred on to Adi. Ambar is a piece of garbage😡

. Total garbage, felt like punching his face. I dont know if this point has already been discussed here but is there a connection between Gurkeerat and Kushwant uncle? Maybe sibling connection🫣🤔
MeadowLakes thumbnail

. Total garbage, felt like punching his face. I dont know if this point has already been discussed here but is there a connection between Gurkeerat and Kushwant uncle? Maybe sibling connection🫣🤔

Somewhere in the episodes it was mentioned that Gurkirat was from a rich family, so maybe not siblings, but there might be some other connection. Daarji is linked to Kushwant uncle in some way, that we know.

Himanshi151 thumbnail

Somewhere in the episodes it was mentioned that Gurkirat was from a rich family, so maybe not siblings, but there might be some other connection. Daarji is linked to Kushwant uncle in some way, that we know.

Gurkeerat’s sapna or goal was Kushwant da dhabba. So I was thinking there might be some connection. Darji knows Kushwant uncle ..that was clear. May be something related to secret diary/recipe book also. All the experience of watching tv dramas 🤪 our minds are like 🧐🥸
devashree_h thumbnail

That can't be, that would make Gitya as cousins.😆