Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

It was a 25 lakh contract, 3 lakh given as advance. But then when Goldie made that deal with Adi, he asked Adi to make it a 30 lakh contract and he agreed. In conclusion, I have no idea how much they owe Ginni now😂

Summary is she didn't accepted the money🤪

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruti46

Ginni devi ki jai!!

At one moment she was falling at someone feet now refusing money. Thappad khaya vo alag.

Exactly!! I didn't even get her logic. Infact insult ke liye aur alag compensation maangna chahiye tha. Yeh ladki uska kaam ka payment bhi vapas dedi

She could have told all her dialogues of chachi not saying dil se sorry even after taking the money no wonder her business is in such huge crisis. Pata nahi kitne logon ke paise lene se mana kia hoga🤔

There is something called being practical and this girl doesn't know that. If her family is thrown on streets tomorrow what will she do with her mahanta?

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amber Narcissist Singh 😡

Till yesterday I was finding a reason for his hatred towards Adi but today I know there is no reason. He is simply a narcissist and abusive person. He wants power and authority and despises anyone who doesn't listen to him. And Adi became his main target. Anyhow I have never seen him getting affectionate with anyone except his wife. He doesn't count Darji or his Big brother much wants to be the head. It's Aditya's rebel which makes him hate so much.

I felt really sad when he tore that drawing 🥺 that was fond memory and Adi was shattered once agin along with it. No wonder why Aditya is so harsh and bitter it will take a lifetime to overcome the effects of abuse and hatred.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Everytime Amber and Adi come against each other mujhe yahi dar rehta hai k koi kisi ko maar na de, the clash between them is so intense

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Ginni is so soft and eloquent. Man she is soft even when shouting at the top of her lungs

Yeah, I love that about her! Great casting Niyati in this role. I love the subtleties in her expressions.

Unpopular opinion: I'm actually finding her to be much better as an actor than KW so far.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBAT_fan_Amu

Yeah, I love that about her! Great casting Niyati in this role. I love the subtleties in her expressions.

Unpopular opinion: I'm actually finding her to be much better as an actor than KW so far.

This can be her all the time famous character if she continues the same. I have seen her in Nazar in few epi but here she is amazing.

KW so far is showing only Angry avtar, so his range is limited.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Y am not surprised that Ginni hasnt accepted the payment

Each time i think Amber can't be more disgusting the next epi proves me wrong 😵 ..dunno ke main rou ya hasu😭😆

Let see hw Daarji ll help Adi in completing Gurkirat dream🤔....wht steps he ll take

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Ginni is so soft and eloquent. Man she is soft even when shouting at the top of her lungs

Niyati looks beautiful in this dress with her hair open

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

When Daarji was telling Ambar about Adi and his mom's dream, you just have to notice Wahi's expressions in the background. His face is clouded with a sudden child-like innocence in that scene. So well done❤