Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

25 lakhs wasn’t payment for catering na 🤔 I think total catering contract was for 3-5 lacs only. She should have asked for that amount, instead of rejecting poora paisa

Exactly.

Would she have accepted that money even if it was five lakh if Daarji said it was because of what happened in the marriage? Mostly not, but I think she might have accepted that if Daarji said it was the balance payment.

Edited by LoveHopeMagic - 2 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Hein. I thought it was 23 lakh ka contract. Or I misheard it as I fast forward scenes😳

Wasn't the contract for 30 lacs? I think I had heard 'tees lakh'. 5 lacs were advance, so 25 lacs was remaining balance.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Adi called Ginny's mom as mummy on his own. Is he sure he wants only the dhaba? 🤣☺️

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tournesol

Wasn't the contract for 30 lacs? I think I had heard 'tees lakh'. 5 lacs were advance, so 25 lacs was remaining balance.

2-3

Somebody confirm what the actual figure was🤣

BlackWitch thumbnail

Ab mujhe bhi confusion hai 😆

Hein. I thought it was 23 lakh ka contract. Or I misheard it as I fast forward scenes😳

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Seriously how he leapt and went within minutes to save her. Isne dhaba k itne chakkar lagaye Hain, k ab ud k pahunch jata hai ☺️

Why did Adi leap to his feet and fight though? Armaan could have simply called the goons and asked them to stop if Adi said so. Only that Armaan would still have to pay the goons.

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Why did Adi leap to his feet and fight through? Armann could have simply called the goons and asked them to stop if Adi said so. Only that Armaan would still have to pay the goons.

For channnnnnmnnnaaaaa mereyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa moment.

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

2-3

Somebody confirm what the actual figure was🤣

It was a 25 lakh contract. I rewatched the epi in which Ginni gets offered the contract by Daarji, and the latter says, "... 20-25 lakh ka contract hoga"

BlackWitch thumbnail

Then sacch mein fool hai ladki 🤣

Originally posted by: BBAT_fan_Amu

It was a 25 lakh contract. I rewatched the epi in which Ginni gets offered the contract by Daarji, and the latter says, "... 20-25 lakh ka contract hoga"

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBAT_fan_Amu

So nobody was correct