Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

Why the hell she didn't accept the balance money? 😡

Only she knows because I don't think anyone could find the logic behind this😔

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Thats the reason I just can't take most itv FLs seriously I mean she needs the money so badly lekin nahi yahn bhi apni mahanta/stupidity dikhani hai how does it matter what chachi says or feels. She needs money for her dhaba and she is rightfully getting it for her work. Whats the problem? its not like daarji was giving her some donation. She did her wirk properly and is getting money for it.

Aaj pata chala iska dhaba kyun dub raha hai seriously she was getting 25 lakhs and this girl rejected it for some stupid reason

She has a long way to go when it comes to business may be.

She has done business with them, she has done her job, they have enjoyed her service and she is getting paid for it, that's it.

Ginni you need to stop getting affected by people like that, specially when it comes to the ones who don't deserve your time and attention. But yeah she is a human after all, this will be a gradual process of her learning and understanding ❤️

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

I loved Adi and Armaan's scene today. Just like me and my best friend when one of us does a stupid thing and other shows her anger first and then schools😆

But is Armaan jobless ? 🤓

And why does Adi's father hate him so much ? Like why, just why ?

And of course I loved chotu singh's and his grandpa's scene of the previous episode.🤗

As of now, it seems like chotu singh is shaping up to be a sane person. He is gonna earn the title of , "The first sane grown up individual of the Singh family."

Lastly I love the current equation of Gitya very much. Like the fact that they are keeping their character traits intact. Adi's unpredictableness seems a genuine character trait may be cause even though he masks his emotions, sometimes he fails to do so and the emotions just oozes out. Just like his soft look when Gurleen ( i hope her name is correct ) said that she followed his cooking show and then we can also find him behaving in a very soft way with her. And I loved loved the precap, yaay Ginni 👏

But but but, take me back to the days when they used to fight about freshness of capsicum and the dressing and garnishing of dishes. I miss the appetizing sights of the food real bad

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Btw, this kiddo is just too messed up right now. And will be in this very state till the first one or two weeks of September may be. 😔

So, I will be less active here. I might just come, have a look of you people's insightful analysis and woosh just vanish. Will probably be not able to take part in the fun and discussion 🥺

Please don't forget me 😆

I love you guys very much, you people are much more experienced in life than I am, ( Yes I was startled when I saw the joining dates of most of you 😆) but still you all have been very warm and welcoming even though I was apprehensive initially about how this place will turn out ❤️

Bye bye for now 😳

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Atleast Daarji should have insisted saying that the money is not charity but the payment for the catering.

Edited by LoveHopeMagic - 2 years ago
MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Irony

Khud ka family business chor kar Ginni k family business k peeche parha hai

Another irony is that in order to fulfill his mom's dream, he is trying to break someone else's dad's dream.

BlackWitch thumbnail

25 lakhs wasn’t payment for catering na 🤔 I think total catering contract was for 3-5 lacs only. She should have asked for that amount, instead of rejecting poora paisa

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

Atleast Daarji should have insisted saying that the money is not charity but the payment for the catering.

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Another irony is that in order to fulfill his mom's dream, he is trying to break someone else's dad's dream.

Both are same... Running behind someone else's dreams.. 😆

I like that about them, both are so same but too different.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

25 lakhs wasn’t payment for catering na 🤔 I think total catering contract was for 3-5 lacs only. She should have asked for that amount, instead of rejecting poora paisa

Hein. I thought it was 23 lakh ka contract. Or I misheard it as I fast forward scenes😳

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Thats the reason I just can't take most itv FLs seriously I mean she needs the money so badly lekin nahi yahn bhi apni mahanta/stupidity dikhani hai how does it matter what chachi says or feels? She needs money for her dhaba and she is rightfully getting it for her work. Whats the problem? its not like daarji was giving her some donation. She did her work properly and is getting money for it.

Aaj pata chala iska dhaba kyun dub raha hai seriously she was getting 25 lakhs and this girl rejected it for some stupid reason

Ginni devi ki jai!!

At one moment she was falling at someone feet now refusing money. Thappad khaya vo alag.