Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

@B - saaamee I want him to know aate daal k bhao and how Ginni manages everything.

With Darji's involvement I expect there is more progress to the story and characters and some light moments too.

Armaan will be asking all the questions we have😆

Socha nahi tha but Go Armaan 🤣

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ziva01

So Adi wanna runs his own restaurant ...her mom dream... rather joins family business

Irony

Khud ka family business chor kar Ginni k family business k peeche parha hai

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Seriously, pata nahi khud ke hi bete se kya dushmani hai?!?

We are left wondering whatnot. They should have shown some Flashback. Yeh toh suteli ma se zyada bura behave karte Hain

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Irony

Khud ka family business chor kar Ginni k family business k peeche parha hai

he doesn’t realize that showing up his Dad would be the best route. Nahi, innko Ginni ka Dhaba chahiye

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Yaar, yeh toh nightmare ho gaya ji

I was just thinking about it loudly. For all we know, she isn't Simran and just some random girl. But Simran will bring drama, be it now or later.

devashree_h thumbnail

We are left wondering whatnot. They should have shown some Flashback. Yeh toh suteli ma se zyada bura behave karte Hain

I guess he despised Gurkirat and that hate has transferred to Adi.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

he doesn’t realize that showing up his Dad would be the best route. Nahi, innko Ginni ka Dhaba chahiye

Virsa aur varis

I was pondering over this. Our lead character are quite opposite in every way except for being stubborn and passion for food.

While Ginni takes pride and loves her Virsa and as a rightful vaaris tries to protect it and make it successful, Aditya doesn't want anything to do with it and wants make his own different identity than his family.

Ginni's love for her family is equal to her love for the virsa, her father's memory, her brethren's future and a way of life for her. She holds it dear to her heart like the memories of her father.

Adi's indifference for his Virsa stems from all the wrongdoings, miscommunication, abandonment he had faced throughout his life. To him any association with his family brings only painful memories and taunts, so he wants to alienate himself and make his on Virsa with his mother's vision and plan.

Now it's interesting to see wether Aditya becomes vaaris by accepting his family or he will make his own Virsa. And will Ginni be able to hold on to her Virsa owing to the weaklings in her family.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

My guess is the same, but atleast they should have showed some Flashback. Maybe they will narrate all the story when Adi shares it with Ginni or anyone else like a big reveal.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Agree...he hated Gurkirat to the core and Adi has inherited his mom genes too...so this has fuelled his hate for Adi🤬😡

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hi Fam, how are you all doing ?

Thanks for the tags but did not get time to go through them and am yet to watch today's episode too 😭

Just tell me if today's episode had our chotu singh ? 😆