Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

There are lots of mysteries. I'm looking forward to them unraveling. Let's hope it's done well.

3 episodes in, show isn't bad. Lot of potential.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Review 3rd epi I just loved the morning wala scene Ginni's mother brings mathri & tea for breakfast for her. I remembered my mother used to make mathri for Diwali when we were kids. I miss it so much.Now that i'm married i don't go much at her place. Ok Anyways now talking abt Aditya Oh God it was so funny how Adi lifted that short man and placed him aside 🤣Wow Adi makes breakfast his mother Gurukirat style. Amritsari breakfast.So that no one forgets his mom 👍🏼 Paratha & Chaas (buttermilk) for Gurleen. Oh Gurleen has some disease. She has got a proposal from Chima family who are very rich. This Amber is so money minded and thinks only about himself😡

I liked the way Adi answers his dad Amber Singh back for acting oversmart.Like no one can be better than him😳 Adi's dialogue jo bhi meri mom ko bhool gaye hai woh extra breakfast kare👏👏👏i don't understand one thing why this Adi's dad hates Aditya & his mom so much.He(Amber Singh urf Gabbar Singh😡 is such a selfish man. On the other hand Ginni's father Khuswant Singh was so loving and caring towards Ginni. His recipe diary get stolen. He wrote that recipe book because he was having Alzhemiers disease and had decided to give it to Ginni. As mentioned by Ginni's mother the recipe diary must be stolen by someone very close to him😲Who may it be. I doubt it must be connected to the members of Aditya's family. I loved the convo b/w Adi & Ginni when Ginni's mother mistakingly calls Aditya😳😆GiTya are poles apart i want to see their nok-jhok turn into love.

Precap GiTya meeting face to face first time😳

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Now the secret of that recipe diary is really intriguing....

May be someone from the Singh family had taken it or it landed with Adi's mom somehow 🤔...and the diary is in the Singh Mansion

The recipe diary connecting Ginni and Adi's past now this is going to be spectacular🤣😱 I think we can predict some dog and cat fight over that diary between two families I.e Ginni and Adi's family.

A.

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Review 3rd epi I just loved the morning wala scene Ginni's mother brings mathri & tea for breakfast for her. I remembered my mother used to make mathri for Diwali when we were kids. I miss it so much.Now that i'm married i don't go much at her place. Ok Anyways now talking abt Aditya Oh God it was so funny how Adi lifted that short man and placed him aside 🤣Wow Adi makes breakfast his mother Gurukirat style. Amritsari breakfast.So that no one forgets his mom 👍🏼 Paratha & Chaas (buttermilk) for Gurleen. Oh Gurleen has some disease. She has got a proposal from Chima family who are very rich. This Amber is so money minded and thinks only about himself😡

I liked the way Adi answers his dad Amber Singh back for acting oversmart.Like no one can be better than him😳 Adi's dialogue jo bhi meri mom ko bhool gaye hai woh extra breakfast kare👏👏👏i don't understand one thing why this Adi's dad hates Aditya & his mom so much.He(Amber Singh urf Gabbar Singh😡 is such a selfish man. On the other hand Ginni's father Khuswant Singh was so loving and caring towards Ginni. His recipe diary get stolen. He wrote that recipe book because he was having Alzhemiers disease and had decided to give it to Ginni. As mentioned by Ginni's mother the recipe diary must be stolen by someone very close to him😲Who may it be. I doubt it must be connected to the members of Aditya's family. I loved the convo b/w Adi & Ginni when Ginni's mother mistakingly calls Aditya😳😆GiTya are poles apart i want to see their nok-jhok turn into love.

Precap GiTya meeting face to face first time😳

Nice review! 😊 Thanks for tagging me. Today's episode is informative. We came to know about Ginni's father's memory loss and diary. I think someone from Aditya's family stole his diary.

PerfectStart thumbnail

The archetypical first meeting!!! Hate at first sight😆🖤

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

The recipe diary connecting Ginni and Adi's past now this is going to be spectacular🤣😱 I think we can predict some dog and cat fight over that diary between two families I.e Ginni and Adi's family.

A.

The diary must be there in Singh mansion only...may be in the past someone from the Singhs was close to Ginni's dad or as he was suffering from memory loss somehow it landed there....i must say i didn't see this diary recipe twist mystery coming up😳😲😆

Am imagining hw both AG ll fight for it like mad🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

The diary must be there in Singh mansion only...may be in the past someone from the Singhs was close to Ginni's dad or as he was suffering from memory loss somehow it landed there....i must say i didn't see this diary recipe twist mystery coming up😳😲😆

Am imagining hw both AG ll fight for it like mad🤣

Imagine Adi getting his hands on the diary first🤣 it will be so hard to retrieve it from him🤪🤣

In bold: Yeah, I too felt the same, I was like so diary is another angle in this spicy love story😆

A.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Imagine Adi getting his hands on the diary first🤣 it will be so hard to retrieve it from him🤪🤣

In bold: Yeah, I too felt the same, I was like so diary is another angle in this spicy love story😆

A.

Oh god if Adi got the diary first then Ginni ll hv to struggle so much for it as Adi ll be in his angry bird avatar to safeguard it 🤣

Btw may be the diary is in Adi's mother box where he kept all her stuffs but he isn't aware🤔

Diary is the kismat connection and tarka of AG love story 😉

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pace of the episodes are good. It's not that interesting yet buy they basically are done showing the background of the leads.

I almost teared up watching little gonna talking to her father, the entire "sab thik se thak ho jana hain" conversation were really nice.

Something tells me that Adi's mom's recipes are nothing but are collection from Ginni's father's recipe book which they have lost. Now, how it ended up with his mother is a question. Anyway, more reason for ginni & adi to clash in the future.

Niyati & wahi looks good together. Not a fan of male lead being an absolute trash in the name of being angry hero, so hope it's not too bad for this character.

I love Ginni so far.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

So there are 3 mysteries :-

Diary

The bhabhi who took 12 lakhs from ginni

Why everyone has forgotten aditya's mother completely

Added to this there is gurleens disease and this new Chima family in the picture. Let's see if it will bring some girl for aditya too or is it reserved for another time.

I still have issues with wahi's strained veins but let leads meet

Well, I like those strained veins actually!🤪😆He looks so FINE! But I definitely want to watch more shades of him! The problem with iTV shows is, they makes characters very one tonned. People are never black or white!🤓 Adi can't be in angry mode all the time na!😆 I just saw him smile in the very first shot! Looks like, love for cooking genuienely makes him happy!😳

Looking forward to see the story revolving more around cooking! It's kind of unique to me!