Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Okie thks😊

So we can assume the rain sequence ll be their first face to face meeting or they ll meet at thedgava first???🤔

I think the rain sequence will be their first face-to-face meeting.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I think the rain sequence will be their first face-to-face meeting.

Am thinking the same 😆

Let see age kya hota hai🤔

BlackWitch thumbnail

I am so excited for the next episode. Hoping the rain sequence will be worth it

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Where is Ginni’s father’s recipe diary? 🤔 Has someone in Aditya’s family already stolen it? 😕

Now that is the mystery who has it n how...and i dont know but could it also be related to how Adi's mother died..

Edited by Jyoti.Kaur - 2 years ago
sia100 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti.Kaur

Now that is the mystery who has it n how...and i dont know but could it also be related to how Adi's mother died..

what about reciepe dairy any secret ???

priya185 thumbnail

the episodes are ok but could be better

the premiere episode was disappointing

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

the episodes are ok but could be better

the premiere episode was disappointing

Yes, the episodes could have been better.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Now the secret of that recipe diary is really intriguing....

May be someone from the Singh family had taken it or it landed with Adi's mom somehow 🤔...and the diary is in the Singh Mansion

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So there are 3 mysteries :-

Diary

The bhabhi who took 12 lakhs from ginni

Why everyone has forgotten aditya's mother completely

Added to this there is gurleens disease and this new Chima family in the picture. Let's see if it will bring some girl for aditya too or is it reserved for another time.

I still have issues with wahi's strained veins but let leads meet

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Review 2nd epi

Loved the father - son tashan in the

tractor tug of war competition. 🚜

Amber Singh Aditya's father was overconfident that no one can beat him in this competition but Adi proved him wrong and won the competition💪I really liked their convo after the competition.It seems Amber Singh never failed in anything after marrying Supreet(his second wife whom Aditya hates to the core) She remembers what Aditya has done when he was a kid looking at her hand covered in gloves.He had put hot oil straight from the kadai on her hand. She congratulates him on winning and tells him to touch his feet and take blessings but Adi in return burns the hoardings of Supreet hospitality and says you are not my mother and don't try to be also. Darji dances on the stage after Adi won. After so many years he was looking happy. Ginni on the other hand plans to make Kheer for his father birthday anniversary for free. But Ginni's mother warns her as they have to repay the loan taken by her elder brother Goldie.So she places a money box. If anyone wishes to put money can put in there. At last they become happy as a lot gets collected in the box. Adi asks the servant about his mothers belongings He says its in the store room as Supreet ma'am Adi's step mom has told to keep there.He says instead of his mother's belonging Supreet must be kept there. He goes there and sees a cupboard with his mom's saree. He touches it and becomes emotional thinking abt the time spent with his mother🥺🤗Karan was too good in these scenes. He even gets a colored handprint and a sketch made abt his dream restaurant. He always wanted to make a restaurant by his mother Gurukirat's name and she helps him in completing the sketch. She explains like what location it should be like trees and cows around. This sketch matches Ginni's father 's Dhaaba which she now runs after her father' s death. Adi wants to purchase the dhaaba for an amount of 10 lakhs and wants to make a restaurant there

Edited by Surilikoyal - 2 years ago