Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Epi 2 was good ...

Nice combo of tashan between Adi ans his dad and the pain of losing a parent and his/her memories.

I like the way Adi chachi roasted the evil glove vampšŸ¤£...hope she does it more in the futurešŸ˜Ž

Also his chacha is so happy that Darji was genuinely happy and dancing after a long time.

Amber is really horriblešŸ¤¢...it seems he never lived his first wife and Adi šŸ˜”as per Adi FBs....Adi's dream was to make a restaurant where only his mom, Darji and himself ll be and no place for his dad.

The parallel scenes of GiTya remembering his respective parents was emotionalšŸ˜„šŸ„ŗ and Adi's pain reminiscing his mom and taking her blessings from that colour hand print was heartbreaking...u can feel it šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

So Adi wants Ginni dhaba at any cost to fulfill his mom dream...let see hw it ll unfold and how both ll heal each other pain

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It was a pretty good episode. I love that fact that it isn't dragged for two weeks before we get the leads clashing.

I'm looking forward to it.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Much better episode today . Wahi's acting toned down a bit too.

The actual story starts from tomorrow...

P. S The songs needs to go.

Koeli thumbnail

Episode two was goodā€¦ better than the first episodeā€¦

Still a bit cliche but tolerableā€¦

So tomorrow they will meetā€¦

I loved wahiā€™s eMotional actingā€¦ he was so goodā€¦

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Namita-M

It was a pretty good episode. I love that fact that it isn't dragged for two weeks before we get the leads clashing.

I'm looking forward to it.

I really hope they ll meet in trow epi can't wait to see their tashanšŸ˜Ž

Agree the pace is really good...no unncessary dragging...in a way the crux of the story is Ginni's dhaba so better they kick it off asapšŸ˜†

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Loved the second episode. Especially towards the second half ā¤ I didn't understand why Aditya's father mistreated his mom and him. Hope the reason unfolds in the future. Ginni's bond with her father was also shown very beautifully.

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Epi 2 was much better. I cried a little...looking forward to the 3rd epi.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Episode 2 was good but what's with the background score after every 2 secsšŸ˜†It's so irritating! That storeroom scene was really good but could have been so much more if they had just focused on Aditya's emotions rather than making it filmy!šŸ˜› BGs spoil the scenes!

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

*unres my comment on page 1