Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode 2

A much better episode. I could Adi’s pain in losing his mother. The way he stared at her saris and felt it against his skin brought a lump to my throat. Powerful scene 👌

The reason why Adi wants Ginni’s Dhaba is revealed. Almost felt bad for her having to deal with the tornado that is coming her way.

I hope to see some tashanbaazi and intense chemistry between Aditya and Ginni. So far, it’s going in the right direction ✌️

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's already uploaded!!! They don't want trps😑

Edited by shruti46 - 2 years ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I can't wait to watch more of the father son clash!! It's going to be so good!!

I liked it, good start to the show and one can see the potential!!

Yup hope this show continues with a strong story and make viewers hooked to a intense love story. Btw Namita i'm very curious to know who is this person in your signature in white saree😆
Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Yeah Sia i loved the bond/love and connection which both Ginni& Aditya share with their family. The song Apne toh apne hote hai when Aditya Raj meets his grandfather after so many years brought tears into my eyes. 😭It was so apt.I wish to add my feelings here whereever we are family is very important for us. In whichever situation we are in or far from our family. are always wishes good for us. Even Ginni remembering her late father. The memories which we have with our family is priceless. It will be always with us however far we may be

Kal Pura din episode Kahi nhi mila 😒😒😒😒aj dekhti hoo
sia100 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Yeah Sia i loved the bond/love and connection which both Ginni& Aditya share with their family. The song Apne toh apne hote hai when Aditya Raj meets his grandfather after so many years brought tears into my eyes. 😭It was so apt.I wish to add my feelings here whereever we are family is very important for us. In whichever situation we are in or far from our family. are always wishes good for us. Even Ginni remembering her late father. The memories which we have with our family is priceless. It will be always with us however far we may be

yes i loved it😳

but now story build up should be proper for high trp as its star bharat whose viewership is very less 😭

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Episode 2

A much better episode. I could Adi’s pain in losing his mother. The way he stared at her saris and felt it against his skin brought a lump to my throat. Powerful scene 👌

The reason why Adi wants Ginni’s Dhaba is revealed. Almost felt bad for her having to deal with the tornado that is coming her way.

I hope to see some tashanbaazi and intense chemistry between Aditya and Ginni. So far, it’s going in the right direction ✌️

Thks for the update

Looking forward to the epi

Can't wait for GiTya meeting and tashan😎

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

So far, only watched episode one. Honestly, I expected more. It felt wierd when Ginni got hit by an auto and then said she was fine, like the girl was invalidating her own pain. The way Aditya broke glass (Wahi acted good in the scene) at the cooking show, if it was any place other than ITV, such behaviour would not be acceptable. And some scenes could be executed in a better way, like when Ginni's brother was getting hit.. the action scenes looked OTT. I haven't watched epi 2 yet, and I dunno what to expect. But yes, Niyati and Wahi would make a nice onscreen pair. I hope the execution of the show improves.

Koeli thumbnail

First Episode was definitely informative. But then too much OTT... Their meeting was cliche... but overall I am liking Angry Wahi 😎

Niyati is also great in the first episode...

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That’s is Krish from Pandya Store!! Youngest brother and very cheeky as you can see 😆

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

That’s is Krish from Pandya Store!! Youngest brother and very cheeky as you can see 😆

Oh Pandya store What a swag and what style😆He is hilarious