Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Teri train choot rahi hai kya🤣🤣. Chal let me share my secret with you , you can just type channa mereyaa episode on google search engine. THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH IT ON OTHER WEBSITES WOH BHI AAJ HI😎 . Then you don't have to wait for tomorrow sweetie😉😉. I used to watch ghum in this way only 😳😎😎.

I watch in this way. I never had a hotstar pack😳. I know it is not free even in india🤣🤣.

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26

Teri train choot rahi hai kya🤣🤣. Chal let me share my secret with you , you can just type channa mereyaa episode on google search engine. THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH IT ON OTHER WEBSITES WOH BHI AAJ HI😎 . Then you don't have to wait for tomorrow sweetie😉😉. I used to watch ghum in this way only 😳😎😎.

mein kab se wait kr Rahi hoo episode ka 😭🤣

Ok let me go and watch thank you for this secret ab mein Jake dekhti hoo show 😳🤣

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I can't wait to watch more of the father son clash!! It's going to be so good!!

I liked it, good start to the show and one can see the potential!!

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

I watch in this way. I never had a hotstar pack😳. I know it is not free even in india🤣🤣.

Arey, I'm busy writing your FF part. Baad mein hi dekhungi. I know all about chindi sites. I'm an expert lol 😎

You will really like the part I'm writing ☺️ I'm almost done 😉

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Arey, I'm busy writing your FF part. Baad mein hi dekhungi. I know all about chindi sites. I'm an expert lol 😎

hahaha...I'm well aware of those sites!! I don't have all the channels so watch some on those but for the most part, I watch on apps.

The viruses are insane!! Thank goodness for Apple or my devices would be toast!!

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Don't discuss it here please☺️☺️. DON'T TRY TO DISTRACT ME FROM MY WORK🤣🤣.
Edited by Mish14bir26 - 2 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So there is evil step mother, hit and miss leads meet, hero deprived of family's love and love in general and heroine full of love.

Hmm i am set for next 6 months.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sia100

What I love about ginni is she is dedicated to her family hard working emotionally attached to her family and dead father but. Bold punjabi girl she is submissive let’s see how ginni been unfold

Yeah Sia i loved the bond/love and connection which both Ginni& Aditya share with their family. The song Apne toh apne hote hai when Aditya Raj meets his grandfather after so many years brought tears into my eyes. 😭It was so apt.I wish to add my feelings here whereever we are family is very important for us. In whichever situation we are in or far from our family. are always wishes good for us. Even Ginni remembering her late father. The memories which we have with our family is priceless. It will be always with us however far we may be

BlackWitch thumbnail

I found it so-so 🤔 Expected more.

At the moment, the acting of some characters and screenplay is a bit over the place. The graphics are an eyesore. For eg. the first meeting is a copy of IMMJ 2’s Vansh-Riddhima, and was executed well in that show. But in CM, it didn’t look as good.

The part where the Chef gets angry comes on too suddenly. The same flashbacks were shown atleast thrice, which was really annoying.

But I still like Karan Wahi, who looks damn cute in the show. And Niyati is looking quite fresh. Hoping the story and screenplay improves with time 🤞

Please give me the review of first episode😆. Anyone can give it but please give me😃😎😎.

Edited by BlackWitch - 2 years ago

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

India main hoga free. Canada main to nahin hai At least, I have it on tv. I just have to wait a bit I guess.

Check if it is available in Telegram. Telegram usually has links of episodes available not long after it is uploaded.

Join Telegram

Search with the show name to find a group that uploads the daily links