Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Adi and Armaan both are douches!😆😆😆Hero toh hai hi kamina, dost 2.0 version!😆

Oh That guy has such a 👊able face. On top of that he overacts so much,

ATP, it feels like Adi doesn't want ginni's dhaba for his mom but it's almost tuned into his sick game. Like what's his problem? If you have so much problem with her just stay away? What's his obsession with breaking his girl? - (that was a typo but so true, hence didn't hit the backspace), I mean THAT girl!

Now, In the name of challenge, he wants dishes specifically made for him, as if she didn't make food for him number of times already. But guess adi babu likes it tailor made for him. 🤔

The epi was okay. I liked the precep though. Adi's face was LOL worthy. Guess, when he saves him no from falling, he will be saying "udhar nahin rakhta" again 🤔.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

how many times does Ginni have to save Adi for him to say a simple "thank you" or not act like a total you-know-what?

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Untill we get separate thread these types of things need separate post☺️

Post it new thread with catchy captain

Edited by shruti46 - 2 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Sach mein, no wonder the two are friends!! 😆

Apna Hero sach mein kameena hai!! Uski chalegi nahi, bechara!! 😆

Jaise har ek friend kamina hota hai🤣

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Sorry! Just saw your reply. Last I've watched Bad Buddy Series, a Thai rom-com (it's a Y series. M/M) & "The Gifted", again a Thai series. it's fabulous.

For K-drama, I have watched "Nevertheless" & Semantic error. Waiting for LJS & JCW's new drama.

Okay, so watched yesterday's episode, at this point before blaming ginni (she again doesn't need to go on ; about his mom)I've almost started thinking Adi LOVES to watch ginni. He stares too much, he provokes her, too. I mean oh sure you don't like her, her family jap or her, just need her dhaba & you've already made nasty plans to do 1 teer se 2 shikar. Then, why the hell you go to her (not just near her dhaba but her) & talk to her. She, surely don't do that. Huh!

Screenshot_20220719-164605_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220719-164622_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220719-164723_Samsung Internet.jpg

& someone shut his BFF up. I can't stand that guys voice or acting. Aditya's useless / unnecessary mouthpiece is very annoying.

The only thai series I watched was F4. 😆

Nevertheless wow I read so many bad reviews that I skipped it. Besides song kang is🤔

Bold-story of every side kick in shows

I like when he roams around her. And it leads to arguement. But it leads to family which I don't like why don't they just bash each other🤣

I think he is a like predater. Roaming and circling around it's prey keep scaring it and at the opportune moment pound on it. Some people likes to keep to throw their weight.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Namita-M

This makes me so sad!! Kaisa ghatiya insaan hai Ambar!! Why did Daarji not stop his son. Or maybe it involves Ginni's Dad and the recipe book that's why it was all hush hush!!

U r ryt dear that mysterious diary is the root of every siyappa here 🤔

U know wht i feel is that Daarji must hv "taken" the diary but they are no more using it as their business is in crisis ...Ginny's mom said that diary is a treasure and can transform anyone life 🤔...

Guess Daarji has kept the diary in Gurkirat sandook🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Well, once gurleen is married, I don't think there's any pressure on adi! He can kick the house and business if he wants. Adi doesn't give two hoots about the family🤪 And darji would never force him, so no question of peer pressure from his side!

Am wondering if the wedding ll take or not....the way they keeping thf Cheemas in dark regarding Gurleen health🤔

But it seems the Cheemas ll send shagun for Adi as an upcoming BTS 🙄🤦‍♀️

Ziva01 thumbnail

This needs to be posted on MF dear😍🤩❤🧡💛

Such a lovely pose❤💕🥰

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

After the latest epi :

• Adi is a complete asshat

• Goldie is a morooon

• Armaan has no maan. Change the actor please. This character or the way it's being played getting on my nerves for some reason

• Chachi is sly

• Amber & his ambariya are a product of EMA.

Ginni is my sweet doll & it seems like Adi's mom isn't dead.. ??