Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I'm a bit confused too. I think as parents they want their daughter's choice. Harnaaz obviously likes him so they are all trying to get them together!!

I love the way, Adi took the tray from Supreet and gave it to his Taiji!! It's her daughter's wedding, yeh beech mein kyun ghuss rahi thi!! Kameeni aurat!!

Yeah may be that's the reason as Harnaaz already likes Adi they think it's the best for her but they are not seeing that Adi isn't interested at all🤔

@BOLD Nice u bring up this point i so wanted to discuss it😳😆...Adi rocked😎 Surpreet shocked 😱🤣🤣...i really don't understd y Surpreet and Amber are behaving like it's their daughter wedding ...Gurleen has her own parents so let the parents handle the arrangements...y always Surpreet belittle Taiji😡

In yday epi Taiji gave it back to her saying Gurkirat was the only one who really cared for the family and did her best the Singh Mansion a home ...but unfortunately it's Surpreet who is taking all the credits🤢

It doesn't mean when if Amber is taking care of family business that he ll interfere in everyone life and handle it the way he likes🤬😡

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I can't stand Ambar and Gurpreet! They are nasty people. I get why Taiji is the way she is. Supreet must be a nightmare to live with.

She's quiet but nasty as we've seen. Her quiet jibes, she is not a nice person at all. No wonder Ambar loves her!!

I wouldn't be surprised that Ambar and Supreet were in in extra marital affair!!

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I really hope he said it loud that he likes someone else so leave him alone😆 🤣

On serious note am wondering too y they are after Adi like that....Adi has never give any signal to Harnaaz that he likes her or interested in her

Who cares about adi here? The Singhs only care about their business!🥱 Adi is an asset that they want to use to expand the business. Same with gurleen. Did anyone even asked, if she likes the guy? I am not surprised though. It's common in rich households. If ambani's daughter-in-laws are already fixed since the sons childhood, toh this is fir bhi valid😆

J2lover thumbnail

I can't stand Ambar and Gurpreet! They are nasty people. I get why Taiji is the way she is. Supreet must be a nightmare to live with.

She's quiet but nasty as we've seen. Her quiet jibes, she is not a nice person at all. No wonder Ambar loves her!!

I wouldn't be surprised that Ambar and Supreet were in in extra marital affair!!

Ambar is evil mahn! I hate the way he speaks with Adi! All the time, cursing him! It seems he never wanted Adi to be born probably. I remember, in one scene he did say, adi's biggest mistake is that he was born in that house! Which father says that!🥺

Ziva01 thumbnail

Am thinking the same they must had been in EMA ...remember Adi's FBs where Gurkirat was crying regardi.g their dream restaurant and no place Amber...i guess she knew Amber was hving an affair

Am thinking may be Amber had an arranged marriage with Gurkirat...pyaar to dur ki baat hain he never respected her as a human being....i wonder hw Adi was conceived...khair after all Amber is man🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Who cares about adi here? The Singhs only care about their business!🥱 Adi is an asset that they want to use to expand the business. Same with gurleen. Did anyone even asked, if she likes the guy? I am not surprised though. It's common in rich households. If ambani's daughter-in-laws are already fixed since the sons childhood, toh this is fir bhi valid😆

Well well until now we hv seen Daarji taking Adi's side and saving him tday😳 ...let see hw ll Adi get out of this "business deal marriage"🤔

J2lover thumbnail

Well well until now we hv seen Daarji taking Adi's side and saving him tday😳 ...let see hw ll Adi get out of this "business deal marriage"🤔

Well, once gurleen is married, I don't think there's any pressure on adi! He can kick the house and business if he wants. Adi doesn't give two hoots about the family🤪 And darji would never force him, so no question of peer pressure from his side!

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

& someone shut his BFF up. I can't stand that guys voice or acting. Aditya's useless / unnecessary mouthpiece is very annoying.

Adi and Armaan both are douches!😆😆😆Hero toh hai hi kamina, dost 2.0 version!😆

Namita-M thumbnail

Am thinking the same they must had been in EMA ...remember Adi's FBs where Gurkirat was crying regardi.g their dream restaurant and no place Amber...i guess she knew Amber was hving an affair

Am thinking may be Amber had an arranged marriage with Gurkirat...pyaar to dur ki baat hain he never respected her as a human being....i wonder hw Adi was conceived...khair after all Amber is man🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

This makes me so sad!! Kaisa ghatiya insaan hai Ambar!! Why did Daarji not stop his son. Or maybe it involves Ginni's Dad and the recipe book that's why it was all hush hush!!

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Adi and Armaan both are douches!😆😆😆Hero toh hai hi kamina, dost 2.0 version!😆

Sach mein, no wonder the two are friends!! 😆

Apna Hero sach mein kameena hai!! Uski chalegi nahi, bechara!! 😆