Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Couldn't Adi just buy a plot of land and build a dhaba himself? A dhaba just like the one his mom wanted?

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Couldn't Adi just buy a plot of land and build a dhaba himself? A dhaba just like the one his mom wanted?

I think its about the location and Ginni's dhaba is situated in the exact area that his mother described. Its the only plot available like that in Amritsar (as per the earlier episodes) I think its close to the gurdwara too and matches up with Adi's mother description. Hence his obsession with it.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

after watching today's episode and Gurleen's roka, i think this might be one of the first shows with Sikh characters that show a proper sikh wedding.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

My exact thoughtsπŸ˜†

And moreover, his mom wanted open a dhaba where there was lots of love and that is the essence of her wish. He can buy any land, make good food, make people and himself happy and his mom would be happy.

But he just seems to be focussing on her exact words. She definitely wouldn't have wanted him to trouble people like this. If he has some emotional attachment to the dhaba he should understand that the people who run it will have much more attachment than him πŸ˜”

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Shaadi hai ya mazak? I mean the girls parents are telling Adi and Harnaaz ka roka kardete hai and Amber is like chalo voh bhi karlete hain matlab he hasn't even asked Adi what he wants and Adi never said yes. What is Amber even thinking? Its not a joke ki roka karliya and hogaya. They have to live together. I loved Adi's grand pa there. Only one who talked a bit sanelyπŸ˜†

And Amber, what is his problem with Adi? He can be angry with Adi that is understandable but he is just plain insensitive. Is Adi even his son? Because no father treats a kid like this no matter what

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago
MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: somewhereover

I think its about the location and Ginni's dhaba is situated in the exact area that his mother described. Its the only plot available like that in Amritsar (as per the earlier episodes) I think its close to the gurdwara too and matches up with Adi's mother description. Hence his obsession with it.

Oh, ok thanks!!

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am loving Adi!πŸ˜† The grey shaded Male Lead!πŸ˜› He's really being evil to ginni, isn't he?😈 Paisa sarr chadke bol rha hai usske! The moment in the precap was so poignant! One moment of danger on his life and he was pale white!πŸ˜†Money couldn't save him it seemsπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Edited by J2lover - 2 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Well he definitely can ! But it wouldn't have been an ITV show then πŸ˜›

Btw, I am new here hope I am not being a creep, popping out of nowhere

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Exactly!! Adi starts it!! He has no empathy and is nasty!! Think about it, it's her Dhaba, build one yourself if you are so intent on fulfilling your Mom's dream that you crush someone else?

Does he ever stop to think, would his mom approve of his methods?

He's cold! I don't think, he even wants the dhaba for his mother anymore. Firstly, he wants it to satisfy his ego. Secondly, he wants to get rid of the family business. But god knows, how can the dhaba be a start of his own journey in the cullinary world! Boy! Just start a youtube channel!πŸ˜†

I have always said, Adi needs therapy! His anger is so much, he can't think straight!πŸ€” Taking the only source of income from a poor family is literally inhuman!πŸ€” But thike, better than watching those goody goody male leads!πŸ˜› Yaha hero hi villian hai!πŸ˜†

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sorry! Just saw your reply. Last I've watched Bad Buddy Series, a Thai rom-com (it's a Y series. M/M) & "The Gifted", again a Thai series. it's fabulous.

For K-drama, I have watched "Nevertheless" & Semantic error. Waiting for LJS & JCW's new drama.

Okay, so watched yesterday's episode, at this point before blaming ginni (she again doesn't need to go on ; about his mom)I've almost started thinking Adi LOVES to watch ginni. He stares too much, he provokes her, too. I mean oh sure you don't like her, her family jap or her, just need her dhaba & you've already made nasty plans to do 1 teer se 2 shikar. Then, why the hell you go to her (not just near her dhaba but her) & talk to her. She, surely don't do that. Huh!

Screenshot_20220719-164605_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220719-164622_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220719-164723_Samsung Internet.jpg

& someone shut his BFF up. I can't stand that guys voice or acting. Aditya's useless / unnecessary mouthpiece is very annoying.