Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Adi - Ginni how can you take my food ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค. I have made this dish for myself.

Ginni - Because I love to steal your food ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Adi and ginni starts eating from their plates and ginni just loved that dish๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹. " Tasty ".

Meanwhile adi glares at her as if he will eat her raw with his eyes๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก .

Ginni - Soweeeee adi while making innocent puppy eyes ๐Ÿค—.

Adi - Drama queen Image

https://twitter.com/niyatian7777/status/1547943713846231040?s=20&t=DrmmNxSn5_sn0TGSSSnrrg

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26

Adi - Ginni how can you take my food ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค. I have made this dish for myself.

Ginni - Because I love to steal your food ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Adi and ginni starts eating from their plates and ginni just loved that dish๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹. " Tasty ".

Meanwhile adi glares at her as if he will eat her raw with his eyes๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก .

Ginni - Soweeeee adi while making innocent puppy eyes ๐Ÿค—.

Adi - Drama queen Image

https://twitter.com/niyatian7777/status/1547943713846231040?s=20&t=DrmmNxSn5_sn0TGSSSnrrg

He liked hers as well. It's just that he's good in hiding his emotions. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Egostic fellow. Male ego high on the nose

That's why i feel her love will crush him down

He will be the first one to fall

What i think.

A cameo will enter the show as her childhood friend. Or perhaps ex classmate or school mate.

Seeing her comfortable with another guy makes him feel uncomfortable. Then he asks himself, why do i feel upset. I shouldn't be affected.

Some angst moment shown

Him with a punching bag. Shirtless of course

Lots of angst moment from his side.

If i was the writer, this is a route i would have taken

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Both seemed shocked while tasting the food, did they taste similar?

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

The girl harnaz i like her acting. As much as we know what will be the end she is good.

the production house did a good job with 3rd angles in KRPKAB S1 and S2. If they go back to their roots, we might end up loving Harnaaz ๐Ÿ˜† I hope that's the case. So tired of negative third angles.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Both seemed shocked while tasting the food, did they taste similar?

Highly likely.

Coz they are using similar recipe.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

His grandfather apparently did a kaand long back

Maybe he is the culprit who stole her father 's secret recipe diary and that's how they became rich .

I think his mother knew everything.

It could also be she was murdered so secret won't be out and his father could be behind it.

I really hate that guy. My blood boils when i see him. I skip his scenes. Just hate his face

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wonder why KW doesnโ€™t have to wear a pagdi.. ๐Ÿ˜› Is it coz the makers are scared of having a shirtless Sardar offend the Sikh community or the actor himself refused to do so, or they think having KW cover his head will reduce his โ€˜hotnessโ€™ ??

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ginni dress look mire festive than usual. Caterar too dress up for clients party? Screenshot_2022-07-18-09-19-15-760_com.instagram.android.jpg

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yr everyone does not wear pagdi. In sardar families. Sometimes elders wear but their kids donโ€™t. Big reason lived n raised in Canada without family.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

I wonder why KW doesnโ€™t have to wear a pagdi.. ๐Ÿ˜› Is it coz the makers are scared of having a shirtless Sardar offend the Sikh community or the actor himself refused to do so, or they think having KW cover his head will reduce his โ€˜hotnessโ€™ ??

I think it's because he lived in Canada all his life so he didn't wore a turban. I follow a YouTuber who lives abroad. His younger cousin siblings ties a pug while he and other elder ones doesn't. I think it depends if they want to tie or not.

@ bold๐Ÿคฃ

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How was today's episode?