Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi! Call me Piya.

Nice to meet you & please excuse the typos. I type fast & always forget to proofread. 😭

I've never been to Telly Twitter side because It's been years that I've watched an ITV show. CM is probably the 1st serial in years & I've successfully watched 8 episodes w/o giving up. 😆 but Knowing how Twitter works, since I'm in K-pop Twitter, I understand what you mean.

Anyway, ginni isn't bubbly-chatty or annoying, may be that's why I understand her. Those are the prime reason why characters like Khushi, geet used to get on my nerve. I don't like oversmart characters.

Not just dadaji, even adi's chacha looks doubtful to me (although he hasn't done anything yet but he behaves too good yet looks shady). Amber got the dharohar while he as an elder son didn't get what was rightfully his ; he can't be all cool with all that.

Dadaji seems like the person who in his lalaj stolen opportunities which could have been ginni's father's destiny. He's not bad person but he had a shady past for sure.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: piya2025

Hi! Call me Piya.

Nice to meet you & please excuse the typos. I type fast & always forget to proofread. 😭

I've never been to Telly Twitter side because It's been years that I've watched an ITV show. CM is probably the 1st serial in years & I've successfully watched 8 episodes w/o giving up. 😆 but Knowing how Twitter works, since I'm in K-pop Twitter, I understand what you mean.

Anyway, ginni isn't bubbly-chatty or annoying, may be that's why I understand her. Those are the prime reason why characters like Khushi, geet used to get on my nerve. I don't like oversmart characters.

Not just dadaji, even adi's chacha looks doubtful to me (although he hasn't done anything yet but he behaves too good yet looks shady). Amber got the dharohar while he as an elder son didn't get what was rightfully his ; he can't be all cool with all that.

Dadaji seems like the person who in his lalaj stolen opportunities which could have been ginni's father's destiny. He's not bad person but he had a shady past for sure.

What about K dramas not interested in that?

shruti46 thumbnail

The girl harnaz i like her acting. As much as we know what will be the end she is good.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

I was rewatching Remix ke episodes and suddenly, full Karan Wahi wala craze yaad aa gaya.

I pray that this story is worth sticking around for and we get good romance between Adi Ginni. I have missed Wahi onscreen and want to relive those beautiful days of crushing on him again

I can relate!☺️ My childhood was full on Karan Wahi craze! He's such a dork!😳

BlackWitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

I can relate!☺️ My childhood was full on Karan Wahi craze! He's such a dork!😳

I can’t believe I had a whole freakin scrapbook with Karan and Shweta ke interviews and pictures. I used to play Remix ke songs on loop and use lingos like “hey bhaggu” , “puhleeze” 🤣
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

I can’t believe I had a whole freakin scrapbook with Karan and Shweta ke interviews and pictures. I used to play Remix ke songs on loop and use lingos like “hey bhaggu” , “puhleeze” 🤣

I actually started following him after DMG, like most others. Was so heart broken with the way DMG's ended. I missed him so much onscreen!

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I started with K-dramas, watched quite a lot of them but then in 2019, I came across this bou group & then one of its member debuted as a solo artist ; life been busy since then. 😆 I still watch K-C-Thai dramas/series though but Baekhyun is a priority.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Yeah, DMG’s end really sucked. I was really pissed off. I was naive enough to think that after the introduction of Shilpa for Armaan and Riddhima slowly adjusting with Sid, they would show Armaan-Riddhima moving on with different partners. Sid didn’t deserve to be treated that way :(

Originally posted by: J2lover

I actually started following him after DMG, like most others. Was so heart broken with the way DMG's ended. I missed him so much onscreen!

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

I started with K-dramas, watched quite a lot of them but then in 2019, I came across this bou group & then one of its member debuted as a solo artist ; life been busy since then. 😆 I still watch K-C-Thai dramas/series though but Baekhyun is a priority.

So what did you watched last? I am pandemic k drama viewer🤣

Not interested in K Pop yet.

Nichuss thumbnail

finally started with CM

im in love with Adi