Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

We aren't going to agree on this point. Ginni's useless brother is making life difficult for his own family!!

Adi is making life difficult for someone else!!

As for Ginni talking about his mom, she didn't insult his mom. She doesn't know his story, it was a simple comment.

The context was "if it was me, my mom would have slapped me!"

Instead of being an @ss, all Adi had to say was my mom is no more!! Baat khatam.

There was nothing insulting in the way Ginni spoke. We all talk like that. God, if it was me my parents would have done this or that. That's all.

Adi is extremely sensitive and an @hole!! As much as I love him, that's the truth!!

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Namita-M

We aren't going to agree on this point

Yeah😆its just a show may be 2-3 weeks later makers will forget all this and take another track😛. Ginni's useless brother is making life difficult for his own family!!

But as ginni brother he should be good naa. It's not his mother fault that he turned out this way.

As for Ginni talking about his mom, she didn't insult his mom. She doesn't know his story, it was a simple comment.

And he told her already to not to talk about his mom. Simple

Instead of being an @ss, all Adi had to say was my mom is no more!! Baat khatam.

May be he is not comfortable to tell such thing to a stranger which is his rival too. J2 lover wrote in another post that he needs therapy for anger. I thinks he still hasn't dealt with his mothers loss properly. He needs therapy for that too

There was nothing insulting in the way Ginni spoke. We all talk like that. God, if it was me my parents would have done this or that. That's all.

Adi is extremely sensitive and an @hole!! As much as I love him, that's the truth!!

He is an asshole and abuser but I don't like when ginni brings his mother. I have seen people with very good families and parents doing terrible things so I don't blame parents for an adult's wrongdoing

Anyways it's Friday. 2 day break & I will keep thinking when love story will start🤣

Edited by shruti46 - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

Love story toh door hai!! Ek doosre ki jaan nah le le...😆

Adi has really rubbed Ginni the wrong way!! Adi is way too proud, kis liye bhai!!

Like yesterday, he was nasty about her food. Hosh uddh gaye when he tasted her food.

Sach mein, isko do chaar chapedh khani chahiye... by Ginni tab shayad hosh theekane lag jaye 🤣

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love story toh door hai!!

Acha kuch indications hi de do.

Namita-M thumbnail

They need to fight but with a little less aggression from Adi.

BlackWitch thumbnail

I was rewatching Remix ke episodes and suddenly, full Karan Wahi wala craze yaad aa gaya.

I pray that this story is worth sticking around for and we get good romance between Adi Ginni. I have missed Wahi onscreen and want to relive those beautiful days of crushing on him again

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

We aren't going to agree on this point. Ginni's useless brother is making life difficult for his own family!!

There is not a single doubt that Adi is a piece of crap but no, ginni's taunt wasn't in the line of "if it was my mother, she'd have slapped me". Her comment was rather about how adi behaves im general. It was about his upbringing.

Adi didn't have to tell her about her mother being alive for dead to shut her up. He did tell her that if she thinks he has 0 brain then he has 0 tolerance about anyone talking like that about his mother. She could call him badtameez, baddemag, no-one would have bat an eye.

Let just check her reaction when that GFN chachi went on & on about her mama, papa being alive or dead ; she literally frozed on the spot & left crying. Now, if we are justifying ginni, shouldn't we also justify chachi. Just like ginni doesn't know adi's story that chachi doesn't know hers. Simple as that.

Point is adi is not perfect but ginni is. Adi has an asshole of a family & he has reasons to turn out to be like that. None of his family member are saint, neither they really care about him. So him not believing in family is understandable. He looks at the world in black because he doesn't know the colour white even exists & he doesn't acknowledge anything in grey.

While ginni has known her family all her life. She loves her family & they love her but are they perfect? No? Does she acknowledge it? No. Her brother is a leach who is the sole reason of their problems but what is she doing about it? She goes on n on about how adi's mom should have lagaoed him 2 chaped for some akaal then she's the same person who is living with her cheater, liar mess of a brother & stopping her mom to knock some sense in his head.

So, no! She is very much wrong here. She's not annoying like how this type of characters usually are but this kind of comments are just sad. Even in real life, if someone start accusing parents in an argument which has nothing to do with them, aren't justified. Some parents can be careless about their child or may be it's circumstances but no-one wants their kids to turn out a lost cause.

Edited by piya2025 - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

What you said is correct!! I should have clarified I was talking about the Monday precap. I honestly didn’t think it was questioning his upbringing but how did his mom react to him quitting.

Ginni is definitely enabling her leach of a brother.
Not sure what will make her see that she isn’t helping. She’s just making excuses for him.

The precap for Monday is what we were talking about and Adi as usual overreacts. What is he even doing at the dhaba and in Ginni’s kitchen.

It’s like he visits her unwanted and than makes rude ass comments.

I like their fights but the aggression needs to be toned down.

Both pick on each other. Their sore points. Both retaliate but Adi with way too much aggression.

As for Taiji, uss family me kaun achcha hai? Daarji too has some kaand. Kisi ki Zindagi barbaad huyi hai inn bekaar login ki waja seh.

What I want to know is how did Adi’s Mom die and how long before Ambar remarried? It was it an extra marital affair that happened immediately.

I am sure Ambar abused his first wife.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

What you said is correct!! I should have clarified I was talking about the Monday precap. I honestly didn’t think it was questioning his upbringing but how did his mom react to him quitting.

Ginni is definitely enabling her leach of a brother.
Not sure what will make her see that she isn’t helping. She’s just making excuses for him.

The precap for Monday is what we were talking about and Adi as usual overreacts. What is he even doing at the dhaba and in Ginni’s kitchen.

It’s like he visits her unwanted and than makes rude ass comments.

I like their fights but the aggression needs to be toned down.

Both pick on each other. Their sore points. Both retaliate but Adi with way too much aggression.

As for Taiji, uss family me kaun achcha hai? Daarji too has some kaand. Kisi ki Zindagi barbaad huyi hai inn bekaar login ki waja seh.

What I want to know is how did Adi’s Mom die and how long before Ambar remarried? It was it an extra marital affair that happened immediately.

I am sure Ambar abused his first wife.

Yes, I agree with this but even if we are just talking about Monday's precep or the previous episode, her taunting him about his mom for the 2nd time, especially when she was clearly told that he doesn't like anyone talking about his mom like that (fair enough) was a nasty move. Because clearly, she won't appreciate anyone doing that too her. Like I've mentioned before usually in this type of story, female leads are so annoying that even the jackass male leads with all their nasty behaviour looks bearable. Ginni is nothing like those FL despite having all the same happy go lucky - damsel in distress combination. So, I'd really like it if makers don't turn her into another annoying mess.

Now as for Adi, he clearly has anger issue & no-one around that guy is sane or remotely good person. His dadaji might have established an entire empire by scamming someone else, (wild guess but possible) his father clearly doesn't care about him because Adi was clearly rebellious even in his childhood. Amber is someone who expects he can do anything & others have to accept ; THAT didn't help adi's nature & amber didn't care. His BFF is pathetic. Aise friends to hone hi nahin chahiye.

We don't know what happened to his mom but it's clear even when she was alive his father didn't give a darn about her. So, him being so aggressive towards his father is justified. What's not justified is that him looking down on others who clearly doesn't have anything to do with his misery. But again, it seems to me, ginni's constant family yea, family woh is what agitate him. ATP, he's playing with Goldie not for ginni's dhaba (to an certain extent, yes) but more to slap it on ginni's face with the kind of fact in which he believes that family actually means nothing. Her beliefs are opposite to his & he's kinda shaken by it.

By now, he might not agree but knows that she's as good of a chef as him, if not better. Otherwise, he'd not have left that day w/o making any sneaky remarks.

Now, let's wait n see why he's there in ginni's kitchen space again but the makers needs to give them proper scene. Right now, their scenes aren't enough. Enough as in they aren't impactful. The chemistry is there but they talk too much & make less sense.

Edited by piya2025 - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Yes, I agree with this but even if we are just talking about Monday'sprecept or the previous episode, him no taunting him about his mom for the end time, especially when she was clearly told that he doesn't like anyone talking about his mom like that (fair enough) was a nasty move. Because clearly, she won't appreciate anyone doing that too her. Like I've mentioned before usually in this type of story, female leads are so annoying that even the jackass makes leads with all their nasty behaviour looks bearable. Ginni is nothing like those FL despite having all the same happy go lucky - damsel in distress combination. So, I'd really like it if makers don't turn her another annoying mess.

Now as for Adi, he clearly has anger issue & no-one around that guy is sane or remotely good person. His dadaji might have made an entire empire by scamming someone else (wild guess but possible) his father clearly doesn't care about him because Ask was clearly rebellious even in his childhood. Amber is someone who expect he can do anything & others have to accept ; THAT didn't help adi's nature & amber didn't cry. His BFF is pathetic. Aise friends to hone hi nahin chahiye.

We don't know what happened to his mom but it's clear even when she was alive his father didn't give a darn about her. So, him being so aggressive towards his father is justified. What's not justified is that him looking down on others who clearly doesn't have anything to do with his misery. But again, it seems to me, ginni's constant family yea, family woh is what agitate him. ATP, he's playing with Goldie not for ginni's dhaba (to an certain extent, yes) but more to slap it on ginni's face that family actually means nothing. Her beliefs are opposite to his & he's kinda shaken by it.

By now, he might not agree but knows that she'd as good of a chef as him if not better. Otherwise, he's not have left that day w/o making any sneaky remarks.

Now, let's wait n see why he's there in ginni's kitchen space, again but the makers needs to give them proper scene. Right now, their scenes aren't enough. Enough as in it doesn't have the impact. The chemistry is there but they talk too much & make less sense.

Sahi kaha!! I have say this, maza aaya tumse baat karke. Yaar, Twitter toh itna toxic hai. Kuch bhi bol diya kisi actor to talwaar nikal jati hai 😆

Let’s hope Ginni doesn’t mention his mom again. So far, she’s pretty sorted, far from perfect FL. She’s not annoying bubbly and hyper chatty.

It’s Adi’s aggression towards Ginni needs a bit toning. He physically hurt her and that not acceptable to me.

As for the friend, he is just like Ginni’s useless Bhai. They don’t think for themselves but sirf Bakwaas karni hai. Kaisa friend hai? He doesn’t question Adi. He might be there for him but dude you are the closest to him after Daarji.

Do you think Daarji scammed Ginni’s Dad? I’m leaning towards it.

PS:

I’m Namita. What’s your name?