Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: somewhereover

exactly my thoughts! Nothing in that episode made sense to me, it was like a filler. I pretend it was just a detour on the real journey. 😆

I took it as a logic less episode and ranted my heart out🤬

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Agree completely!! Nothing made sense in the episode 🤣 couldn't make head or tail out of it. Seemed like they just wanted to give ladka in a towel with the FL in his room, some manhandling (romance according to them🤢), forceful eyelocks and trip and fall just to "show" some chemistry. But it just fell flat for me. And even his aukat dialogues and all made no sense for me.

I think out of 5 episodes makers focus only on 3 . Rest 2 are near to weekends let's make it maggi. Water, maggi & masala voila dish is ready to serve.

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Aditya and Ginni should become friends and start cooking together. Aditya can teach Ginni what she doesn't know and vice versa.

Are that's the problem. They usually start with enemies, then become lovers(after obvious circus) /haters in marriage then actual lovers. They are never friends.

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Aditya and Ginni should become friends and start cooking together. Aditya can teach Ginni what she doesn't know and vice versa.

but this will not happen any soon 😂
Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Yes Shirsha Adi & Ginni are like🔥 fire when they are together. Both should tone down a bit is what i feel. Adi right now is hurting Ginni very badly which he should minimise asap. Ginni is getting hurt by Adi. Both should become friends and cook together. Small small fights chalega. 😛😆

I wish Darji plays cupid in their life. It would be fun Darji should notice Adi behaving with Ginni and say to Adi" Oye khote da puttar ik kudi vich aise behave kara jaandiyan ki." Sorry for my poor punjabi😛 Darji should seriously teach him how to behave properly with a girl

why do I think dar Ji and Ginni father are connected somehow 🤔🤔
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay so done with yesterday's & tonight's episodes, I don't know atpwhat they should tone down more. Adi's OTT behaviour or the family drama. 7 something episodes & I'm literally feeling so done with some side characters. Ginni's bhai is a dumb-asshat who is still after his bagodi wife. Knowing that it's her who is the reason of his family's burden, he is still going after her & adi, the jerk is taking advantage of it.

It seems like he'll send goldie off to Canada & then demand money from ginni - I.e her dhaba.

In such serials, you'll see the story revolving around the main leads more at least for a good 4 months but this one shows more family members than the leads.

Adi's family is shady AF. Looks like his dadaji is another one & could be the one who has things to do with ginni's papaji, diary. May be old man was tricky enough in his time & did some shady stuff to reach where he's today.

Honestly, ginni - adi scene in the dhaba wasn't impactful. They are cooking a lot but the spice is missing. A flash of silent acknowledgement could be seen in adi's eyes when he tasted the food ginni made but his ego is bigger than his mind so he can get lost (Well he already is). Oh! The harnazz girl isn't all that bad.

Monday precap: I think ginni should stop talking about his mother for no reason. It's good that she has a loving family but not a perfect one & even better that she knows adi is not some believer of family mantra. She can taunt him for that but saying maa ne aisa kiya hota, waisa kiya hota.. I'm sure she'd not like it if someone talks like that to her either + adi made it clear that he doesn't like anyone talking about his mom like that. Girl should take the hint.

& oh! He's again in her kitchen space. God knows what they are going to cook next.

Edited by piya2025 - 2 years ago
MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't like Harnaaz in the previous episode but by the looks of today's episode, she doesn't seem all that bad. Adi does need to tone down a bit. I get that he hates his father but why is he so rude to Ginni? Keeping all that aside I do see great potential in the couple. Looks like they will have great chemistry.

Edited by BreezyMeadows - 2 years ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

I didn't like Harnaaz in the previous episode but by the looks of today's episode, she doesn't seem all that bad. Adi does need to tone down a bit. I get that he hates his father but why is he so rude to Ginni? Keeping all that aside I do see great potential in the couple. Looks like they will have great chemistry.

Exactly! I liked Harnaaz's behaviour as well.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Watching yesterday's epi & my god! Thought the chachi would be better but nah! My mistake. Adi's whole family seems to be a jackass & I don't understand what good his chamcha best friend doing to him.

If he had brain he's know that his position is worst than ginni, at least she is what she is coz of her hard work while adi is still be on & brought up by his dadaji money.

I feel hateful towards him not just coz he's out there ready to break someone's dream to make his mother dream a reality (both sounds like pain atm) which is so laughable. He has literally nothing. Not just aukaat, an empty man who has these loserish people giving hawato his ego. Darn! I want someone to show him his true place so bad. Amber is awful but it feels like his son is nothing better while his father is just all talk.

Now, off to watch the rest of the episode.

I actually like the characters for not being positive or negative😆 I feel they are human! At least no one is pure evil for now!😆 But yeah, the overall tone of the show is quite serious!

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Monday precap: I think ginni should go on about his mother for no reason. It's good that she has a loving family but not a perfect one & even better that she knows adi is not some believer of family. She can taunt him for that but saying maa ne aisa kiya hota, waisa kiya hota.. I'm sure she'd not like it if someone talks like that to her either + adi made it clear that he doesn't like anyone talking about his mom like that. Girl should take the hint.

This !!!

You have known that man for 4 days that too in hateful circumstances and you comment on his mother ! If a grown man is doing something wrong how it's his mother's fault? May be his mother did taught him sanskar but he turned out to be asshole. You see there can be influence of friends, family members!!

Offcourse makers want another manhandling aka romantic scene to fans to swoon over then it's another thing. Aditya is an abuser but ginni lites the first fire.

And coming to sanskar she doesn't know yet but we know how "her" Brother is. Loaning money for not yet known but some shady reasons, not doing anything to support family, trying to go to Canada. So is it her mothers fault that he turned out this way? Both are children of same mother but ginni turned out so well and goldie didn't!! Maybe she didn't give enough chapet in childhood to goldie😭