Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Havaana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

It was a good episode. Love to hear Punjabi language. The concept is good. Loved the introduction scenes of family. AdiNi first meet was cliche but liked it. 😃Karan was as usual rocking but Niyati looked like a true blue punjabi girl.

thank you koyal 🤗for review 🤗
Havaana thumbnail

woh free nhi hai na 🥺
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26

Thank you 🤗wow excited to watch it now😎😎. Shivu review for you and for my other girls🤣🤣.

WOW. They already met 😆

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Havaana

woh free nhi hai na 🥺

Aj ka episode tum Hotstar pe kal dekh sakti ho free mein. On the other hand, Hotstar subscribers aj ka episode telecast hone se pehle dekh sakte hain.

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Aj ka episode tum Hotstar pe kal dekh sakti ho free mein. On the other hand, Hotstar subscribers aj ka episode telecast hone se pehle dekh sakte hain.

Oh to aesa hai 😲 phr Kal ka wait krti hoo 😆 or maybe someone might upload on YouTube

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

WOW. They already met 😆,MATHS

ME Singing this song for them.😉😉drooling over them chemistry. NOW THEY ARE REMINDING ME OF SCIENCE - PHYSICS ,CHEMISRTY, MATHS AND BIOLOGY☺️ IN ONE GO🤗

https://youtu.be/0mQLTWvXbXM

SunqianFan thumbnail

Episode online kaha dekhne ko milega?

The answer of your question is hotstar. Free hai behen . MAI BHI FREE MEI DEKHTI HOON🤣🤣🤣. I KNOW I AM THE SMARTEST 😎😎.
Havaana thumbnail

The answer of your question is hotstar. Free hai behen . MAI BHI FREE MEI DEKHTI HOON🤣🤣🤣. I KNOW I AM THE SMARTEST 😎😎.

us k lie Kal tak wait krna padega na 🤣

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

India main hoga free. Canada main to nahin hai At least, I have it on tv. I just have to wait a bit I guess.

SunqianFan thumbnail

us k lie Kal tak wait krna padega na 🤣

Teri train choot rahi hai kya🤣🤣. Chal let me share my secret with you , you can just type channa mereyaa episode on google search engine. THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH IT ON OTHER WEBSITES WOH BHI AAJ HI😎 . Then you don't have to wait for tomorrow sweetie😉😉. I used to watch ghum in this way only 😳😎😎.