Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm not going to lie. Ginni didn't say anything bad about his mom, Adi's reaction was OTT!!

He needs chill out!! Ladki hai toh hurt her and then say it wasn't my intention to hurt you.

Ajeeb prani hai!!

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

There is something wrong with today's episode. I mean the timeline seems unusual.

I know in shows wounds vanish in a day but one moment he was unable to hold the glass and in next he wrote the note and left. What was that magical lotion?

Then ginni left same time so it was same night and all his wounds disappeared except on the hand. I get small cut in finger it bothers me for atleast a week🤔

And why chachi is calling maid at night? Maids usually come in the morning and new maid will start work in morning naa , the usual ghatiya mentality regarding poor people was l

Anyone can enter the house anytime, door is not locked, no one bothers to ask where any stranger is going. How can any girl visit stranger house at that hour😳No matter how angry you are there is always next morning to do things. And her mother didn't it bothered her where her daughter was when she told her to lock up & come?

Sorry for the rant, I know one should excuse few things but so many things in single episode was too much.

Coming to episode I won't justify manhandling but ginni was wrong to point about his mother. You don't know the circumstances, you don't know the person so dont comment on his/her family. Just like she got hurt when chachi said abt her father other person is same too.

Dadrji=paap=ginni.

There must be a link.

@Bold, the only logic I could find is, he was having a minor concussion after the fight😆 His body had some rest and he was fine😆And about wounds, he seems to be fighting since a young age!😛

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: J2lover

@Bold, the only logic I could find is, he was having a minor concussion after the fight😆 His body had some rest and he was fine😆And about wounds, he seems to be fighting since a young age!😛

Oh no he is a 🦸‍♂️and with Superman cream from ginni devi he is all fine

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys, I'm new here 🙋‍♀️

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is something wrong with today's episode. I mean the timeline seems unusual.

I know in shows wounds vanish in a day but one moment he was unable to hold the glass and in next he wrote the note and left. What was that magical lotion?

Then ginni left same time so it was same night and all his wounds disappeared except on the hand. I get small cut in finger it bothers me for atleast a week🤔

And why chachi is calling maid at night? Maids usually come in the morning and new maid will start work in morning naa , the usual ghatiya mentality regarding poor people was l

Anyone can enter the house anytime, door is not locked, no one bothers to ask where any stranger is going. How can any girl visit stranger house at that hour😳No matter how angry you are there is always next morning to do things. And her mother didn't it bothered her where her daughter was when she told her to lock up & come?

Sorry for the rant, I know one should excuse few things but so many things in single episode was too much.

Coming to episode I won't justify manhandling but ginni was wrong to point about his mother. You don't know the circumstances, you don't know the person so dont comment on his/her family. Just like she got hurt when chachi said abt her father other person is same too.

Dadrji=paap=ginni.

There must be a link.

exactly my thoughts! Nothing in that episode made sense to me, it was like a filler. I pretend it was just a detour on the real journey. 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Dadrji=paap=ginni.

There must be a link.

Agree completely!! Nothing made sense in the episode 🤣 couldn't make head or tail out of it. Seemed like they just wanted to give ladka in a towel with the FL in his room, some manhandling (romance according to them🤢), forceful eyelocks and trip and fall just to "show" some chemistry. But it just fell flat for me. And even his aukat dialogues and all made no sense for me.

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode is definitely better than yesterday's episode. The makers showed food in the episode. Aditya and Ginni competed against each other. Both of them made the same dish to prove their cooking skills.

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Aditya and Ginni should become friends and start cooking together. Aditya can teach Ginni what she doesn't know and vice versa.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Shirsha Adi & Ginni are like🔥 fire when they are together. Both should tone down a bit is what i feel. Adi right now is hurting Ginni very badly which he should minimise asap. Ginni is getting hurt by Adi. Both should become friends and cook together. Small small fights chalega. 😛😆

I wish Darji plays cupid in their life. It would be fun Darji should notice Adi behaving with Ginni and say to Adi" Oye khote da puttar ik kudi vich aise behave kara jaandiyan ki." Sorry for my poor punjabi😛 Darji should seriously teach him how to behave properly with a girl

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Watching yesterday's epi & my god! Thought the chachi would be better but nah! My mistake. Adi's whole family seems to be a jackass & I don't understand what good his chamcha best friend doing to him.

If he had brain he's know that his position is worst than ginni, at least she is what she is coz of her hard work while adi is still be on & brought up by his dadaji money.

I feel hateful towards him not just coz he's out there ready to break someone's dream to make his mother dream a reality (both sounds like pain atm) which is so laughable. He has literally nothing. Not just aukaat, an empty man who has these loserish people giving hawato his ego. Darn! I want someone to show him his true place so bad. Amber is awful but it feels like his son is nothing better while his father is just all talk.

Now, off to watch the rest of the episode.