Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Adi was worried that Daarji might have heard him. So, he knows what he’s trying to do is wrong but still wants to.

He’s being very inconsistent.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love this guy and his captions! He never takes himself seriously!😆He makes fun of his line of work as much as he loves it!😆

BlackWitch thumbnail

Handsome lag raha hai Wahi 🤩 They definitely have chemistry

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I didn't you had already posted it here. I made a separate thread of it, sorry.

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Yepp give him white shirt, black shirt, fitted suits yar. He looks better in them than shirt less

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Our Wahi looks handsome in anything!☺️❤️ But his best asset is his smile!❤️ The cute curve on an otherwise sexy face!😉❤️😛

BlackWitch thumbnail

That’s so true I love that smile. He gives a sexy smirk since his Remix days, that I really adore.

Originally posted by: J2lover

Our Wahi looks handsome in anything!☺️❤️ But his best asset is his smile!❤️ The cute curve on an otherwise sexy face!😉❤️😛

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shruti46

Yes it was the actor not character but it felt cute to me. They are not that close. Just same as laal ishq doesn't suit them yet.

exactly. After all they are looking e/o blood atp. Not red wala love. 😆
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: J2lover

I love this guy and his captions! He never takes himself seriously!😆He makes fun of his line of work as much as he loves it!😆

Wahi is funny & endearing off screen.
shruti46 thumbnail

There is something wrong with today's episode. I mean the timeline seems unusual.

I know in shows wounds vanish in a day but one moment he was unable to hold the glass and in next he wrote the note and left. What was that magical lotion?

Then ginni left same time so it was same night and all his wounds disappeared except on the hand. I get small cut in finger it bothers me for atleast a week🤔

And why chachi is calling maid at night? Maids usually come in the morning and new maid will start work in morning naa , the usual ghatiya mentality regarding poor people was l

Anyone can enter the house anytime, door is not locked, no one bothers to ask where any stranger is going. How can any girl visit stranger house at that hour😳No matter how angry you are there is always next morning to do things. And her mother didn't it bothered her where her daughter was when she told her to lock up & come?

Sorry for the rant, I know one should excuse few things but so many things in single episode was too much.

Coming to episode I won't justify manhandling but ginni was wrong to point about his mother. You don't know the circumstances, you don't know the person so dont comment on his/her family. Just like she got hurt when chachi said abt her father other person is same too.

Dadrji=paap=ginni.

There must be a link.