Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shruti46

Family scenes skip. Do let me know if anything important is mentioned.

I wrote this in another thread no matter how much maar khao the hero the last punch is always of the hero

Saw wahi's post on today's fight scene. He got injured. So kudos for him for doing such scene. Just because I am not interested in such scenes one shoudnt take credit away.

But he looked like cute puppy during the walk and how nice even in delirious state he kept his hand under Ginny's head while falling down.

So ginni has traits of gul heroine. She too eats sweet while she is angry or hurt. BTW I liked niyati today when she was conversing with herself and maro tana to Aditya.

Ahh the first pull hand crush scene tomorrow🤔

@bold - I absolutely loved that! So happy someone else also noticed it. So dreamy

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

@bold - I absolutely loved that! So happy someone else also noticed it. So dreamy

I thought that part had more to do with the actor not the character but okay, may be we can interpret it like that too. 🤔
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Namita-M

You know, I understand Adi being pissed off at his Dad but he's behaving insane with Ginni!!

I know line pe aajayga 😆

That's right but he behaved badly with her mum as well. He is supposed to be the one who'd do anything for his mom then how come he doesn't have the heart or decency to respect someone else's mom. It's not like her mom did anything to him. They just met.

The family angle is way too toxic but that's the base of the show do what can we do. I don't expect anything extra ordinary like no point of screaming cliche 'coz it's ITV we are talking about. We are getting a non hyper female lead for a show like this that's enough to be thankful about.

But with Adi, he needs to stop talking about aukaat & haesiat. Uske baap k aghe to he has none so he should stop looking down on self made people.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: piya2025

I thought that part had more to do with the actor not the character but okay, may be we can interpret it like that too. 🤔

Yes it was the actor not character but it felt cute to me. They are not that close. Just same as laal ishq doesn't suit them yet.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Like piya said it was more of actor but it felt so cute

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's right but he behaved badly with her mum as well. He is supposed to be the one who'd do anything for his mom then how come he doesn't have the heart or decency to respect someone else's mom. It's not like her mom did anything to him. They just met.

The family angle is way too toxic but that's the base of the show do what can we do. I don't expect anything extra ordinary like no point of screaming cliche 'coz it's ITV we are talking about. We are getting a non hyper female lead for a show like this that's enough to be thankful about.

But with Adi, he needs to stop talking about aukaat & haesiat. Uske baap k aghe to he has none so he should stop looking down on self made people.

Yup he's inconsistent and needs to take a side. the line about aukaat and ego made me laugh. It was unintentionally funny. Adi is rich but its his family money so he should just stop acting like its such a big deal. . I did not expect him to look down upon a entrepreneurial kind of folks which is what Ginni and her family are. They run a dhaba, a business and are looking to expand into catering services. Being a chef himself, its a shock he looks down upon that, personal biases aside. That's one thing I'd expect him to appreciate about Ginni, if nothing else.

Daarji mentioned his mother today and what she'd expect of him. I hope that makes him mellow down a bit

somewhereover thumbnail

the best part of the episode was certainly the precap...yesterday I was complaining about the precap, today I am celebrating it

somewhereover thumbnail

I also suspect daar ji might have something to do with the father's recipe book. Might be the paap the actress was referring to at the end.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Yeah, that’s quite possible. I’ll still take it as part of the story 🤣 It adds an endearing quality to Adi