Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yaar, kuch bhi kaho, but mujhe yeh push-pull chemistry and shirtless Adi Bahot pasand hai I love the angry young man thing in shows and I am super excited about it! 😍

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Still much better than some other crap on ITV at present.

To each their own. I am enjoying it. I agree, Adi needs to chill out a bit.

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Yaar, kuch bhi kaho, but mujhe yeh push-pull chemistry and shirtless Adi Bahot pasand hai I love the angry young man thing in shows and I am super excited about it! 😍

Same here!! Cliche hai but bahut pasand. As long as he doesn't hurt her, or get crazy pushing her and all.

BlackWitch thumbnail

I draw a line at bangle todna though. Always hated that scene and always will. Thoda tough tashan chalega 🤩

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Same here!! Cliche hai but bahut pasand. As long as he doesn't hurt her, or get crazy pushing her and all.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Good thing na. There should be every type of viewers in fandom

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Still much better than some other crap on ITV at present.

To each their own. I am enjoying it. I agree, Adi needs to chill out a bit.

Nah, it’s mostly the same everywhere… but yes, to each their own. 😳 KW and the FL actress’ fans mostly will be enjoying ( or forced to enjoy 😛) some like me see for the story, acting, character arc etc, the rest watch for entertainment.

Ugh, Adi needs more than chilling.. 😒 A person who pours boiling oil/water on his step- mother’s hand has to be put in some anger management classes. The way, he was manhandling Ginni in the precap didn’t make a pretty sight.

PS- is it necessary to tag you? Pls ignore, if not.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Family scenes skip. Do let me know if anything important is mentioned.

I wrote this in another thread no matter how much maar khao the hero the last punch is always of the hero

Saw wahi's post on today's fight scene. He got injured. So kudos for him for doing such scene. Just because I am not interested in such scenes one shoudnt take credit away.

But he looked like cute puppy during the walk and how nice even in delirious state he kept his hand under Ginny's head while falling down.

So ginni has traits of gul heroine. She too eats sweet while she is angry or hurt. BTW I liked niyati today when she was conversing with herself and maro tana to Aditya.

Ahh the first pull hand crush scene tomorrow🤔

Namita-M thumbnail

It's all good. Replies don't get lot when I'm tagged.

I hear you, that needs to be addressed. He was a kid and he burnt her so bad.

It's not okay!!

I understand his anger towards his Dad. Ambar is a first class @$$!!

Ginni hasn't done anything to him so I don't get his rudeness!!

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flutterby

Nah, it’s mostly the same everywhere… but yes, to each their own. 😳 KW and the FL actress’ fans mostly will be enjoying ( or forced to enjoy 😛) some like me see for the story, acting, character arc etc, the rest watch for entertainment.

Ugh, Adi needs more than chilling.. 😒 A person who pours boiling oil/water on his step- mother’s hand has to be put in some anger management classes. The way, he was manhandling Ginni in the precap didn’t make a pretty sight.

PS- is it necessary to tag you? Pls ignore, if not.

I completely agree with you! I am not enjoying the show very much. I hope nobody gets hurt as I am saying this. My intention is not to hurt the fans of this show. Yes, it was so wrong to pour hot water/oil on someone's hand! I also didn't like the way Aditya pulled Ginni's hand in the precap. That's not acceptable. But it is common in Indian tv shows. Heroes often pull the hands of heroines in serials.

Namita-M thumbnail

Sadly, it's romanticized!! It's not romantic.

I hate it when the ML squeezes down on the FL's hand and she's in obvious discomfort!!

Tashan is fine but wrenching her arm, and such, I don't appreciate.