Channa Mereya | Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dissapointed. The usual cliche scenes.. the FL has her entire family depending on her every move, the ML is stinking rich and has no respect for self made people, thinks he can buy his way out of whatever he wants. The actress playing the FL too is limited in her emoting scenes, especially when she cries.

Makes no sense for KW to be shirtless in scenes other than the fact that the channel wants his fangirls to watch the show in droves and most probably attract more eyeballs. Most probably will drive away the sensible, logical people who want to watch more substance, less OTT scenes, and then the show slowly shuts down.. rinse and repeat… sigh! 😵
Not one character is likeable.. not one. 🤔 Everyone is either too toxic, or dumbed down or downright nasty/selfish. The ones that were likeable (the FL’s father and the ML’s mother) are both dead.

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Stan tt loved so i aksed n clips looked good but i wanna watch on tv once i go home.. actually im used to stern angry ml so fr me its fine..currently tam i watch n there asr is same typcial gul hero but his qualities r praisworthy as a husband n ml .. n it suits him too .. wahi has v soft boy type aura so maybe later on we will be adjusted.. i like niyati in nazar she was too good.. she can dance gud too .. but yeah in some areas she needs to improve as maybe this gener is new fr her.. latest bts she shared is them wrking together so we mighr get susbtance soon too

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flutterby

Dissapointed. The usual cliche scenes.. the FL has her entire family depending on her every move, the ML is stinking rich and has no respect for self made people, thinks he can buy his way out of whatever he wants. The actress playing the FL too is limited in her emoting scenes, especially when she cries.

Makes no sense for KW to be shirtless in scenes other than the fact that the channel wants his fangirls to watch the show in droves and most probably attract more eyeballs. Most probably will drive away the sensible, logical people who want to watch more substance, less OTT scenes, and then the show slowly shuts down.. rinse and repeat… sigh! 😵
Not one character is likeable.. not one. 🤔 Everyone is either too toxic, or dumbed down or downright nasty/selfish. The ones that were likeable (the FL’s father and the ML’s mother) are both dead.

I agree with cliche scenes and over the top scenes.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Saw on insta amber and supreet have couple name too🤣

#AmPreet

Zainu621 thumbnail

Guys jsut saw now new proko on insta😍😍 finally plot moving... aditya gives ginno ultimatum of 25 mins to make 25 dishes fr wedding function as per his darrji .. if shes unable to then she need to sell dhaba to him woww😂😂😂

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

Stan tt loved so i aksed n clips looked good but i wanna watch on tv once i go home.. actually im used to stern angry ml so fr me its fine..currently tam i watch n there asr is same typcial gul hero but his qualities r praisworthy as a husband n ml .. n it suits him too .. wahi has v soft boy type aura so maybe later on we will be adjusted.. i like niyati in nazar she was too good.. she can dance gud too .. but yeah in some areas she needs to improve as maybe this gener is new fr her.. latest bts she shared is them wrking together so we mighr get susbtance soon too

IPK came 12 years ago and that was new concept that time. With a new thing, sizzling chem between leads it became a phenomenan.

But times have changed you and I are not same anymore. Also this concept is done and dusted now. With so much progressive content these things feel irritating now.

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Oh it's definitely a fan service. You have 8 pack abs cool become sawariya.

I still have hopes in love story. Am I in for cliches but give a good love story.

Zainu621 thumbnail

This is imlie show ASR not old asr haha ..it was an ugly compiacted show earlier.. n this guy is second male lead.. n entered after 300 epis n got ppl hooked

Edited by Zainu621 - 2 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

This is imlie show ASR not old asr haha ..it was an ugly compiacted show earlier.. n this guy is second male lead.. n entered after 300 epis n got ppl hooked

I know only one asr🤣

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You know, I understand Adi being pissed off at his Dad but he's behaving insane with Ginni!!

I know line pe aajayga 😆