Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

StarPlus Show Imlie ( Imlie is Hindi word for Tamarind )

Really there is a show named imlie🤔

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: J2lover

Isn't that the exact difference between iTV and web? I think the way every film has a genre, shows have too. This one comes under, drama and romance🤪 We can't expect NORMALCY in this one!😂

But yeah, just going and asking the dhaba, just like that was way too weird!😂 Forget this action, I found the character of Aditya overall weird but interesting! Seems practical but impulsive. Have way too much anger issues. He wants to come on his own without anyone's support, which is good. But they should have justified this dhabha thing a bit more first.

From a business perspective, what profit will even Adi gain by the dhabha? Yes, he can build a restaurant but then didn't he wanted to get out of Amritsar ASAP?🙄 Can't predict what he exactly plans to do right now!🤔

I agree with anger issues. I personally think it was totally wrong to burn his stepmother's hand like that.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HipHop-Remix

So I will try to explain

Aditya lost his mother at age 10. His father got married to other woman rytway. Adi father names is amber and he is very abusive. When adi refuse to say maa to his step mother thn his father started to beat him. No one dare to stop him. Adi has disturbed or u can say abusive childhood. Not only this, his father dint shed a tear on his wife death(adi mom) or na he adi ko waqt diya to mourn at that time. Adi got anger issues. One more thing Adi lived all his life in Canada.

Connection with dhaba: Adi and his mom made one sketch of dhaba jo ginni ke dhaba se milta Julta hai. It was their dream to make a restaurant like that. So u can say it’s his mom last wish.
so he wants to fulfill his mom last wish.

(Adi family put all belongings related to his mother in store room.)

For ginni it’s his father’s love. He was chef and made this dhaba and wanted to ginni as gift so for her it’s his father blessings.
so both are emotionally attached to this place.

You need to watch episodes and you will understand why they are behaving like this.

Thank you sooo much for this update🤗

@bold- This Ambar seems to be a really bad father 😡😡 and instead of consoling his kid when he lost his mom he seems to have just abysed and got rid of him😡 can't blame Adi if he hated his father 😭

Waise how is his father's second wife? Was she also abusive towards him?

@pink- oh is that it? This angle seems a bit unconvincing to me. Isn't it too far stretched that he goes behind Ginni's dhaba just because it matches that sketch 🤔 He can take any land and make a dhaba to fulfill his mom's wish. I thought his mom might have some connection with the land or the dhaba itself.

Ginni's attachment to the dhaba is mych more relatable❤️

Thank you once again for explaining everything 🤗

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Isn't that the exact difference between iTV and web? I think the way every film has a genre, shows have too. This one comes under, drama and romance🤪 We can't expect NORMALCY in this one!😂

But yeah, just going and asking the dhaba, just like that was way too weird!😂 Forget this action, I found the character of Aditya overall weird but interesting! Seems practical but impulsive. Have way too much anger issues. He wants to come on his own without anyone's support, which is good. But they should have justified this dhabha thing a bit more first.

From a business perspective, what profit will even Adi gain by the dhabha? Yes, he can build a restaurant but then didn't he wanted to get out of Amritsar ASAP?🙄 Can't predict what he exactly plans to do right now!🤔

I know ITV is supposed to be a bit dramatic. But even by that standards the scenarios and dialogues are difficult to digest. Especially Ginni's 😆 I found myself rolling my eyes at the ott dialgues. I know she is emotional about the dhaba fir bhi they should tone it down.

Moreover I found the actress a bit lacking in that scene. Throughout the scene she just seemed to be staring blankly. She should emote a bit more. I can't understand whether she is getting angry, shocked or sad.

I haven't seen much of Aditya's character. Only his scenes with Ginni😆 liked their first scene and he wasn't that much of an angry young man. But him asking for dhaba like ordering some thali was lol worthy 🤣 He may have whatever issues but he needs to be respectful to other people.

Does he want to leave Amritsar?😲 didn't know this😆 then him wanting the dhaba doesn't make any sense

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Hiphop answered your query but we think another way it was a mother's way to give her son a second chance in life.as the dhaba will lead him to ginni ans love.

And of course we viewers will get droolworthy content

@bold- This sounds so heart warming that his mom indirectly led him to his happiness ❤️

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I agree with anger issues. I personally think it was totally wrong to burn his stepmother's hand like that.

Did he do that?😲 all this sounds scary

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Did he do that?😲 all this sounds scary

Yes, he poured hot water/oil on his stepmother's hand when he was a kid.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@bold- This sounds so heart warming that his mom indirectly led him to his happiness ❤️

It sounds cheesy but we can think it that way

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know ITV is supposed to be a bit dramatic. But even by that standards the scenarios and dialogues are difficult to digest. Especially Ginni's 😆 I found myself rolling my eyes at the ott dialgues. I know she is emotional about the dhaba fir bhi they should tone it down.

Moreover I found the actress a bit lacking in that scene. Throughout the scene she just seemed to be staring blankly. She should emote a bit more. I can't understand whether she is getting angry, shocked or sad.

I haven't seen much of Aditya's character. Only his scenes with Ginni😆 liked their first scene and he wasn't that much of an angry young man. But him asking for dhaba like ordering some thali was lol worthy 🤣 He may have whatever issues but he needs to be respectful to other people.

Does he want to leave Amritsar?😲 didn't know this😆 then him wanting the dhaba doesn't make any sense

Well, he is a result of unhealthy upbringing somewhere. Respecting people is something he wasn't taught probably! He's ought to be weird and grey shaded!😂 But it's interesting! His character will have a good graph to potray!😎

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Did anyone else feel that Ambar's business is in trouble?

I mean, why would the Cheemas mention it if there wasn't some truth to it!!

That's why they Ambar and his wife are so happy with Gurleen's rishta!!