Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

So I will try to explain

Aditya lost his mother at age 10. His father got married to other woman rytway. Adi father names is amber and he is very abusive. When adi refuse to say maa to his step mother thn his father started to beat him. No one dare to stop him. Adi has disturbed or u can say abusive childhood. Not only this, his father dint shed a tear on his wife death(adi mom) or na he adi ko waqt diya to mourn at that time. Adi got anger issues. One more thing Adi lived all his life in Canada.

Connection with dhaba: Adi and his mom made one sketch of dhaba jo ginni ke dhaba se milta Julta hai. It was their dream to make a restaurant like that. So u can say itโ€™s his mom last wish.
so he wants to fulfill his mom last wish.

(Adi family put all belongings related to his mother in store room.)

For ginni itโ€™s his fatherโ€™s love. He was chef and made this dhaba and wanted to ginni as gift so for her itโ€™s his father blessings.
so both are emotionally attached to this place.

You need to watch episodes and you will understand why they are behaving like this.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Probably I am in the minority but I found the dhaba scene a bit ott๐Ÿค” Aisa kon dhaba maangta hai?๐Ÿคฃ I mean Aditya just comes,asks for owne and gives her a cheque ๐Ÿคช Even if a person wants to sell the dhaba he/she will be out off by his behaviour

And Ginni, instead of a straight no, she is like vyapar ki kimat hoti hai pyar ki nahi and all I mean okay I understand her sentiments but she could have just said normally that she isn't interested in selling her dhaba. Why can't it show some realistic conversations?

Honestly I found even the promo of this interaction very ott. They should really tone down a bit.

But I found their first interaction much better. It was quite realistic, nothing ott, just two people stuck in an irritating situation ๐Ÿ˜†

Isn't that the exact difference between iTV and web? I think the way every film has a genre, shows have too. This one comes under, drama and romance๐Ÿคช We can't expect NORMALCY in this one!๐Ÿ˜‚

But yeah, just going and asking the dhaba, just like that was way too weird!๐Ÿ˜‚ Forget this action, I found the character of Aditya overall weird but interesting! Seems practical but impulsive. Have way too much anger issues. He wants to come on his own without anyone's support, which is good. But they should have justified this dhabha thing a bit more first.

From a business perspective, what profit will even Adi gain by the dhabha? Yes, he can build a restaurant but then didn't he wanted to get out of Amritsar ASAP?๐Ÿ™„ Can't predict what he exactly plans to do right now!๐Ÿค”

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guys i liked the epi overall more than the small clip i saw in morming.. or its maybe their chemisty.. their convos r subtle n interesting ..liked how his frnd approached more than adi.. the lines given to them was good . Yes he shldnt hv ended up but maybe fr later romance they r keeping his visiting dhaba n eating etc stuffs.. btw does any1 else feel his mom n her dad hv some past connectio ??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ n diary is the secret ?

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

Guys i liked the epi overall more than the small clip i saw in morming.. or its maybe their chemisty.. their convos r subtle n interesting ..liked how his frnd approached more than adi.. the lines given to them was good . Yes he shldnt hv ended up but maybe fr later romance they r keeping his visiting dhaba n eating etc stuffs.. btw does any1 else feel his mom n her dad hv some past connectio ??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ n diary is the secret ?

Ooo! That's an interesting one!๐Ÿ˜‚ The spicy love story of oldies!๐ŸŒ

I like the small nuance adi did to armaan, just that one eyebrow raise, ignoring ginni's rants and signaling armaan to talk business with the mother๐Ÿ˜‚ He was like, let's have an ADULT conversation!๐Ÿ˜‚ I liked that! Ginni was being way too emotional in front of a stranger! As if he's going to melt with that speech!๐Ÿ˜‚

Adi kept in crisp n short! Seedhi baat no bokwass๐Ÿ˜‚

I want to see something food related more than this! That would make the storyline a bit different then.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It does seem weird but that's who Adi is!!

Ab ladai hogi, toh maza aayega!!

Let's be honest, it is an ITV show, OTT toh banta hai!! ๐Ÿ˜†

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

As the head of the family he should have said something

Khair it's all done

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I feel like Ambar doesn't really listen to anyone. He does what he wants. He's a master manipulator. Tauji said the same when he had tried to explain to love Adi. He admitted that Ambar doesn't consider anyone family.

Ambar ke aage, kisi ki nahi chalti!! I like Tau and Tai. I can't stand Ambar and the wife. Bekaar log!!

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

Hi guys zainab here ..im new n hv expectaions after being slightly disapp by tamarind show enemies to lovers trope not serving well.. tbh tday their actinf was better wahi n niyati n also their all interactions r kinda difd frm other itv couples n their chemistry speaks in banters i feel ..we need more of them

What is tamarind show ?

shruti46 thumbnail

Hiphop answered your query but we think another way it was a mother's way to give her son a second chance in life.as the dhaba will lead him to ginni ans love.

And of course we viewers will get droolworthy content

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Can anyone tell me why Aditya wants the dhaba? How is his mom related to it? I just saw bits and pieces of today and yesterday's episode actually only Ginni and Aditya scenes ๐Ÿ˜†

So have no idea about their backstory

shruti46 thumbnail

Are what profit when it comes to fullfilling your mothers last wish .Nothing is normal in his life or family.

Adi and ginni will live happily ever after in the dhaba, cook desi food with Canadian masterchef level garnishing and sing channa mereya

Originally posted by: J2lover

Isn't that the exact difference between iTV and web? I think the way every film has a genre, shows have too. This one comes under, drama and romance๐Ÿคช We can't expect NORMALCY in this one!๐Ÿ˜‚

But yeah, just going and asking the dhaba, just like that was way too weird!๐Ÿ˜‚ Forget this action, I found the character of Aditya overall weird but interesting! Seems practical but impulsive. Have way too much anger issues. He wants to come on his own without anyone's support, which is good. But they should have justified this dhabha thing a bit more first.

From a business perspective, what profit will even Adi gain by the dhabha? Yes, he can build a restaurant but then didn't he wanted to get out of Amritsar ASAP?๐Ÿ™„ Can't predict what he exactly plans to do right now!๐Ÿค”

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

What is tamarind show ?

StarPlus Show Imlie ( Imlie is Hindi word for Tamarind )