Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

I have one more- trash-ran

Bhagodi is mine 🤣

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Devashree, you got it first. Yaar, itna gussa aaya who chipku bhagodi ko dekh karr.

Yaar, same here. It's like Adi, how could you!! Koi aur nahi mili!! It was just pathetic to watch her. Gulabo called her good names in yesterday's epi, she deserves all those.

Telling you one more thing, despite whatever Adi did till now, Ginni never truly despised him. She used to be angry and irritated, but never despised him. Now, she is going to totally hate his face after knowing this kaand. And he isn't exactly responsible here.

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I'd really want to see her paying off the Gundas who kidnapped Goldie in the initial episodes. It would be a nice scene to go through! ❤️

Ginni called them Veerji as well. So, after the payment, they should keep an eye on Ginni and Goldie.... 🤣

Goldie ki dhulai is so much fun 😆

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yaar, same here. It's like Adi, how could you!! Koi aur nahi mili!! It was just pathetic to watch her. Gulabo called her good names in yesterday's epi, she deserves all those.

Telling you one more thing, despite whatever Adi did till now, Ginni never truly despised him. She used to be angry and irritated, but never despised him. Now, she is going to totally hate his face after knowing this kaand. And he isn't exactly responsible here.

Exactly!! It's a sad states of affairs. I'm actually grossed out by it. It's simply nasty!!

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Wondering y Adi is in a hurry for Ginni to get married 🤔.....

Kyun Adi channa mereya gaana hai Ginni ki shaadi mein 😳🤔🤣🤣

You guys are so funny and witty 🤣😆

Watching serial experience becomes 100 times more fun with you all.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Bhagodi is mine 🤣

Good 👍🏼

Lol she is going to get Max no of Nick names i believe 🤣

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

In the context of new BTS I have been shocked and gross out. They both are going to be in souch trouble. From now onwards I will avoid all the BTS it has made me immensely upset.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Wondering y Adi is in a hurry for Ginni to get married 🤔.....

Kyun Adi channa mereya gaana hai Ginni ki shaadi mein 😳🤔🤣🤣

Acha Chalta hoon Duaaon mein yaad rakhna 🤣🤣🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Ginni called them Veerji as well. So, after the payment, they should keep an eye on Ginni and Goldie.... 🤣

Goldie ki dhulai is so much fun 😆

Prompt : Ginni ask Gunda Veer ji to do Pitayi of Adi Paaji 😎

shruti46 thumbnail

Why all are getting so upset at BTS. Don't we know all tropes of itv? This sudden 3rd angle with greedy eyes, short clothes, claiming to be pregnant. FL who comes to ML house again n again. We know where it's heading. Karan said yesterday if you have to show something 6 days you need masalas. This is that only.