Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm supposing now that Ginni has all that 22 lakh worth of money she can pay all her debts off?

Will she able to breath on that front at least? 🤡

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I just want Adi to be the one to fall for her first after she ruins his whole belief system that he has garnered over the years!

Yes yes yes Adi should❤️ That's what their first promo suggests, the way he was watching her walking away with a smirk it was that damn promo yes the promo which led me to watch this show and above all it was KW's return, both NF and KW are super excited for all the drama and upcoming track and KW hinted that all this will put Ginni and Adi both in trouble.

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

I'm supposing now that Ginni has all that 22 lakh worth of money she can pay all her debts off?

Will she able to breath on that front at least? 🤡

I wanna see it happening in the show😳 they can show all useless stuff but why not this? Ginni having a look of satisfaction on her face, from the 1st episode she is under constant stress, also we too can expect her new expressions.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yes yes yes Adi should❤️ That's what their first promo suggests, the way he was watching her walking away with a smirk it was that damn promo yes the promo which led me to watch this show and above all it was KW's return, both NF and KW are super excited for all the drama and upcoming track and KW hinted that all this will put Ginni and Adi both in trouble.

A.

I thought I wouldn't but then the episode where they are on the Chai ki tapri in rain released and I saw a couple edits of that scene and was intrigued because I loved that 'Cheeni Zada hai' dialogue! ❤️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I wanna see it happening in the show😳 they can show all useless stuff but why not this? Ginni having a look of satisfaction on her face, from the 1st episode she is under constant stress, also we too can expect her new expressions.

I'd really want to see her paying off the Gundas who kidnapped Goldie in the initial episodes. It would be a nice scene to go through! ❤️

PerfectStart thumbnail

I'd really want to see her paying off the Gundas who kidnapped Goldie in the initial episodes. It would be a nice scene to go through! ❤️

Yeah ofcourse, Ginni's situation getting better will be a refreshing change for the serial too!!! Well it will not last long though due to that new dayan!!

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wondering y Adi is in a hurry for Ginni to get married 🤔.....

Kyun Adi channa mereya gaana hai Ginni ki shaadi mein 😳🤔🤣🤣

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

2 words for Sam/Simran: Annoying and chipku.

The list may increase as the episodes go on 😅

I have one more- trash-ran

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

I just want Adi to be the one to fall for her first after she ruins his whole belief system that he has garnered over the years!

Me too sista 😳 let's see yeh kaise hota hai

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

This would be stress relieving to witness. Mujhe tension toh aise ho Rahi thi jaise Maine karna hai payment sab ki 😊