Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Precap: it's not smoke he is making something using liquid nitrogen 😆 poor Ginni thinks something burning and dives to save him

Also Sam is so annoying- Sara mood kharab kar Diya 😡 It's good that she belongs to Goldie both are embarassment to watch

Liquid nitrogen , tabhi relax tha banda 🤣

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Yk what's weird? Each one of you feel Adi is the one going soft with all the Nain-Mattakka involved but I can't see it. Like really all I see is him being sarcastic and on his own high horse. 😆

I feel Ginni is the one who gets all flustered whenever he gazes at her. Today also if you notice she got very flustered when he held her from falling. So for me it is going in the exact direction I don't want it to go - which is basically my whole life 🤡

That gyaan was so MOHALLE KI AUNTY I can't with him.

"Shaadi kara do inki aunty...zimmedar ayegi theek ho jayenge!"

Truest form of Kaana-phoosi that is 🤣

Bold: Girl, same!🤣

Nichuss thumbnail

guys is it simran who newly entered and in the precap hiding seeing Ginni

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Yk what's weird? Each one of you feel Adi is the one going soft with all the Nain-Mattakka involved but I can't see it. Like really all I see is him being sarcastic and on his own high horse. 😆

I feel Ginni is the one who gets all flustered whenever he gazes at her. Today also if you notice she got very flustered when he held her from falling. So for me it is going in the exact direction I don't want it to go - which is basically my whole life 🤡

That gyaan was so MOHALLE KI AUNTY I can't with him.

Yes 🤣what was that even

"Shaadi kara do inki aunty...zimmedar ayegi theek ho jayenge!"

Truest form of Kaana-phoosi that is 🤣

@B- 🤣 same

Who said Adi is going soft, the man is too bitter to be soft. Softness is Ginni's trait wether she loves or hate. What's happening is he is getting intrigue and attracted.

Also Ginni has a lot on her mind, dhaba, debt, Goldie etc. She may getting flustered and irritated by his attention being a girl that is natural reaction. Filhal toh her heart is a clean slate.

Nichuss thumbnail

our guess proved ryt

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@B- 🤣 same

Who said Adi is going soft, the man is too bitter to be soft. Softness is Ginni's trait wether she loves or hate. What's happening is he is getting intrigue and attracted.

Also Ginni has a lot on her mind, dhaba, debt, Goldie etc. She may getting flustered and irritated by his attention being a girl that is natural reaction. Filhal toh her heart is a clean slate.

Yes, this is it exactly!! I don’t what everyone sees. There is no feeling to it. Adi has his own agenda and Ginni has better things to do.

Now they’ve added this bhagodi and I’m absolutely disgusted!!

It’s true though, these liars and cheaters always get their hooks into rich boys.

Itni giri hui hai yeh!!!

Just like some men are nasty, women are too!!

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

2 words for Sam/Simran: Annoying and chipku.

The list may increase as the episodes go on 😅

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@B- 🤣 same

I just want Adi to be the one to fall for her first after she ruins his whole belief system that he has garnered over the years!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Bold: Girl, same!🤣

Zindagi ki Reet bro! 🤣🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

I have that sentiments since I saw how protective Ginni feels towards goldie. Not just protective but she really wants Goldie to reunite with simran, and like the way she is going she will do anything to make that happen Even if she has to marry the so called monster. 😆

She's exactly how being the eldest brother he should be with each one of his siblings😳