Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

But there was a lot of truth in the 'satsang' that Adi gave to Ginni. Ginni needs to learn a lot about practicality from Adi and Adi needs to learn a lot about relationships from Ginni❀

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just don't understand this Mr and Mrs Amber. How could they even try to fix Aditya's marriage when the later doesn't give anything about the former? It's hilarious to see them approaching him with the news of marriage and jewelry. That smile on Amber's face was like, I'm doing something extraordinary for you Adi, you can't reject me now.... Seriously man. You have to grow up.

Don't they have a bit of self respect Ginni has in abundance?

And it's cool to see Adi rebels against them... 😎

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Man, what was that smirk that Adi had on his face after saving Ginni from slipping? Aag lagaadi dil meinπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

It was so subtle but πŸ”₯

Just like yesterday more pronounced with a hint of harshness, confidence and determination πŸ”₯

Look at me decoding smiles

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Isamreen

He is already on the road thanks to Darji the way he was staring at her today was so obvious and she got confused.

Badle badle se mere sarkar Nazar aate Hain πŸ˜†

suddenly he is giving her muft ka business Gyan, involving her friend in convo, is doing everything so that she accepts the cheque and finally gives it to mummy and dimpy as they won't say no. Is concerned about Gulabo ji and Goldie Ginny marriage.

He is gone while girl hardly said few things.

Yk what's weird? Each one of you feel Adi is the one going soft with all the Nain-Mattakka involved but I can't see it. Like really all I see is him being sarcastic and on his own high horse. πŸ˜†

I feel Ginni is the one who gets all flustered whenever he gazes at her. Today also if you notice she got very flustered when he held her from falling. So for me it is going in the exact direction I don't want it to go - which is basically my whole life 🀑

That gyaan was so MOHALLE KI AUNTY I can't with him.

"Shaadi kara do inki aunty...zimmedar ayegi theek ho jayenge!"

Truest form of Kaana-phoosi that is 🀣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Probably to escape marriage from Harnaaz.

It was necessary acc to him coz it's not just a rishta that he will say no and it will be over but it's Gurleen's sasural so he wants to end everything once and for all.

Pata nahi...My face after BTS was same as Armaan today 🀣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Adi and Amber showdown was good today.

Adi was on point saying k Jahan shadi ka mazak bana rakha ho wahan mai shadi nahi kar sakta.

Also I loved when he said- yeh chillana aur cheezen Tod kar baat manwana is old fashion.

On the other hand Goldie is really in puppy love with Simran, he lost his motivation and will after her but isn't ready to listen how cunning she is. Maybe he will be alright after she is exposed.

I skipped through most of it...2x speed mein dekha maine tho πŸ˜†

Specially Goldie stuff.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Arman was me Al throughout " baby Sam and Adi encounter 🀣

Bande ki shakal dekhne layak thi 🀣

Waise he is not bad agar ooth patang harkaten na kare toh

This is the first time I remotely felt great seeing him onscreen nahi tho Pasoori hi paata rehta hai wo har jagah...diligently at that 🀣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

Mostly to rebel against Amber.

He may declare that he will marry Sam than harnaaz who is his family 's choice and then after that goldie comes to the scene then boom.

Ginni will sacrifice her life marrying Aditya to protect goldie. 🀣

See finally someone who shares my sentiments lmao 🀣

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

People like him ain't good for people like her if I'm being honest. What he did that's something a sick level 's manipulator would do. & god forbid, that evil tai. Gosh! May all hell break loose on her. Such a pathetic persona.

I feel so bad for ginni. She is in situation where she doesn't have time to grasp a situation. That woman suddenly appear out of nowhere & twist her hands & what not, says such mean stuff & goes on like she's so right.

Ever since she has met ginni, without any reason she has been not only trashing her entire being but here, she is also character assassinating. Her gestures are so vulgar. This woman deserve no good thing.

& adi! He's just another.. I have lost all word.

Screenshot_20220804-155031_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220804-155016_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by piya2025 - 2 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

See finally someone who shares my sentiments lmao 🀣

I have that sentiments since I saw how protective Ginni feels towards goldie. Not just protective but she really wants Goldie to reunite with simran, and like the way she is going she will do anything to make that happen Even if she has to marry the so called monster. πŸ˜†