Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

What I wouldn't do to know what was going on in his Korapati deemagh of his at this moment. My girl was shit scared here 'coz of that chudail but this was a very beautiful scene. Confirming marriage is on card but I really hope before they parcel ginni to that hell, it's adi who falls for her 1st.

The moment I understood that ginni ain't our chatterpatter annoying heroin, I knew I'd like her but she's really on the verge of becoming my all time favourite ITV female lead. She is just beautiful. A precious doll who deserves the world.

Screenshot_20220804-003046_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220804-003102_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220804-003226_Samsung Internet.jpg

Count me in! I really really REALLY do want him to fall for her first! 😭❤️

But they're making Ginni go soft fast or so I feel.

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Look at Armaan at the back! 🤣🤣🤣

This is the one time I can say I have connected with him since the show began. 🤣

That face is golden. 😆

He is getting demoted . Ginni

Harnaz

Sam baby

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Devashree, you got it first. Yaar, itna gussa aaya who chipku bhagodi ko dekh karr.

She's the limit. 😆

Overselling that she and Adi are in a relationship. Armaan's expression in that whole scene equals mine throughout that bit of the whole episode. 🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Lol we can only hope that Ginni shouldn't know about his abusive life, that will make her soft aur hamdardi pyar me badal jayegi

I want Gulaabo or Daarji to have another counselling session with Adi Putt so that this can happen the other way round! 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Someone tell me how is Sam related to Goldie??

And for someone like Adi who claims to hate relationships and family, has a hell lot of girlfriends 🤣🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Goldie is married?😲😲 Yeh kab hua? And why doesn't Simran live with them then??

Adi looks least interested in anyone 🤣 I feel like he may just marry Ginni to escape from all the girls who are sticking to him/ his family is trying to marry him off🤣

Dhaba bhi mil jaega🤣 he and Ginni can run dhaba. Sab khush🤪

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Goldie is married?😲😲 Yeh kab hua? And why doesn't Simran live with them then??

Adi looks least interested in anyone 🤣 I feel like he may just marry Ginni to escape from all the girls who are sticking to him/ his family is trying to marry him off🤣

Dhaba bhi mil jaega🤣 he and Ginni can run dhaba. Sab khush🤪

Simran aka bhagodi ran away to Canada after cheating Goldie out of money.

I’m just so pissed at that chipku. Goodness, sarr phodh dena tha uska 😆

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loving this twist.. Simran (Goldie’s wife) and Sam are the same person.. If she is interested in Adi, don’t know what the makers will do with Harnaz. 3 girls after Adi now.. poor chap. 😆

Also, since his mother was also a victim of adultery, Aditya will hate Sam more when he comes to know she betrayed Goldie and is eyeing him. 😊

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I'm confused with this. Today he himself said "I don't believe in the institution of marriage and would never marry" then why in the name of hell would he go ahead and declare an intention of marrying someone a few days later?

Mostly to rebel against Amber.

He may declare that he will marry Sam than harnaaz who is his family 's choice and then after that goldie comes to the scene then boom.

Ginni will sacrifice her life marrying Aditya to protect goldie. 🤣

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya2025

I am so in love with his baby brother lol. He sounds so cute & him - ginni, already a team. I like how A looks at them while both chat with e/o.😆Screenshot_20220804-001532_Samsung Internet.jpg

We have team Ginni and Sky fanclub 😆 them the purest and cutest in the whole show.