Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Thanks for the update. What was the precap?

He does have serious anger issues and based on what's been shown to date, it was wrong for him to burn her hand like that. He has a violent side which probably needs to be addressed.

Precap show Git fighting with her mom/aunt not sure about why she was even listening to Adi about selling the dabba. She says if I am your responsibility then sell me than the dabba 😭

I like her character very fiesty. Though she was also polite in saying no about the dabba initially and only got angry, when they tried to traget the elders and convince them to sell.

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

U know DJ

Best part……. Both characters are well written

N no yelling on each other. For ginni it’s her father’s love and blessing. And for Adi, it’s her mother last words or wish. Whatever he get from his mothers.. their dream. For both of them it’s very important part.
performance wise both Karan niyati killing it n bgm🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

GiTya Estes speak🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Despite being the usual characteristics, I like how they are nothing overboard & Ginni is like a breath of fresh air. She's not like those OTT FL who has to be overly enthusiastic. (I swear I can name so many & they were all annoying) & how Adi isn't your typical angry man who belittle every person he sees. He doesn't like relationship, rather doesn't believe in them & act in this certain aspect when issues surface.

I was actually annoyed by his friend today. I know he's just an spokesperson but he was still annoying. Nothing to speak much about the pair, they were so in sync, so on point & so good.

Ginni's brother gives off sneaky vibe. He might be the one to sell off the property to Adi. He's a loser after all.

The precap stood out the most. For once I liked what Amber said. I, too wanna see Adi taking out his surname & see his true worth. Like Ginni said, bik jayoge, phir bhi khareed nahin payoge.

Edited by piya2025 - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I was busy, haven't watched the episode yet. Looking forward to watching this. Saw the precap on Insta.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am assuming it's goldie 's wife who ran away with the money. This goldie seems shady to me. He didn't told his family why he took loan and the way he was bragging to his siblings about he would have fought if ginni hadn't reached. Gulabo ji is right ginni does mollycoddle her brother.

Some heavy dialogues during Gitya interaction.Good thing is that promo scene is done now. Can we have new promo?

I think I will skip family scenes. There is another complication of aditya dad being younger son yet got the company . So the taiji is already hates her devrani more conspiracy to follow now

BTW dadji keeps saying putt, puttji. Why didn't he or tauji did anything to stop amber to send aditya away?

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruti46

I am assuming it's goldie 's wife who ran away with the money. This goldie seems shady to me. He didn't told his family why he took loan and the way he was bragging to his siblings about he would have fought if ginni hadn't reached. Gulabo ji is right ginni does mollycoddle her brother.

Some heavy dialogues during Gitya interaction.Good thing is that promo scene is done now. Can we have new promo?

I think I will skip family scenes. There is another complication of aditya dad being younger son yet got the company . So the taiji is already hates her devrani more conspiracy to follow now

BTW dadji keeps saying putt, puttji. Why didn't he or tauji did anything to stop amber to send aditya away?

I feel like Ambar doesn't really listen to anyone. He does what he wants. He's a master manipulator. Tauji said the same when he had tried to explain to love Adi. He admitted that Ambar doesn't consider anyone family.

Ambar ke aage, kisi ki nahi chalti!! I like Tau and Tai. I can't stand Ambar and the wife. Bekaar log!!

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys zainab here ..im new n hv expectaions after being slightly disapp by tamarind show enemies to lovers trope not serving well.. tbh tday their actinf was better wahi n niyati n also their all interactions r kinda difd frm other itv couples n their chemistry speaks in banters i feel ..we need more of them

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Can anyone tell me why Aditya wants the dhaba? How is his mom related to it? I just saw bits and pieces of today and yesterday's episode actually only Ginni and Aditya scenes 😆

So have no idea about their backstory

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Probably I am in the minority but I found the dhaba scene a bit ott🤔 Aisa kon dhaba maangta hai?🤣 I mean Aditya just comes,asks for owne and gives her a cheque 🤪 Even if a person wants to sell the dhaba he/she will be out off by his behaviour

And Ginni, instead of a straight no, she is like vyapar ki kimat hoti hai pyar ki nahi and all I mean okay I understand her sentiments but she could have just said normally that she isn't interested in selling her dhaba. Why can't it show some realistic conversations?

Honestly I found even the promo of this interaction very ott. They should really tone down a bit.

But I found their first interaction much better. It was quite realistic, nothing ott, just two people stuck in an irritating situation 😆