Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Talk about digging your own grave.

Ginni doesn't want to meet Adi again but gives him a good luck Shagun. Something like this creates a bond of destiny between both aligning their destination.

Adi hates Surpreet considering her a homewrecker. Apparently Banda is the other man between Simran and Goldie 😷. Seriously Goldie's wife 😪. Once things get revealed, Ginni is going to flay him apart.

Simran a.k.a Sam returns to Amritsar for Aditya. Ek baar consider kar leti that her husband lives in the same place. 🤦‍♀️

Ambar fixes Aditya's marriage with Harnaaz knowing full well how much his son hates him and loves causing him trouble. And then he expects things to go smoothly, later blaming Adi for insulting their name. Idiot kahi ka!

Edited by mistofshadows - 2 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am so in love with his baby brother lol. He sounds so cute & him - ginni, already a team. I like how A looks at them while both chat with e/o.😆Screenshot_20220804-001532_Samsung Internet.jpg

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

And what is this triangle - triangle game.

One side we have: Harnaaz-Adi-Simran

Then we have: Adi-Dhaba-Ginni. 🤦‍♀️

Also first time I am seeing a weird thing here:

Situation 1: Boy loves the female lead but family wants him to marry another who becomes vamp later. Marries her but family hates her.

Situation 2: Family chooses a girl who is the female lead but boy loves the vamp. Marries the girl family chose but keeps loving vamp who creates problems and MU.

Now,

Channa Mereya situation: Family chooses Harnaaz for Adi. Adi claims to love Sam a.k.a Simran whom he wants to marry. His father threatens disownment.

In all this, neither of the girls, chosen by family wali or chosen by Adi wali is the female lead 🤷‍♀️

Kaisa Jhol hain Bhai yeh!

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have a feeling Harnaaz ka angle ab khatam. Coz in the BTS, Adi declared his intention to marry Sam in front of the Cheemas. Harnaaz was there too and she looked upset. I don't think the Cheemas would pursue this Harnaaz-Adi relation now, considering they had only started getting to know each other and even though Harnaaz was visibly attracted to Adi, her feelings don't run deep enough at this point that she can't let go. Plus, she has been shown as a somewhat reasonable girl so far and not like those vamps in other shows who want the ML at any cost even if he doesn't love her back.

So now I guess the drama is just gonna be around Adi-Ginni-Sam-Goldie. I think in the event Ginni manages to stop Adi-Sam marriage, Sam will probably re-enter Goldie's life to manipulate him and take revenge against Ginni.

Edited by SecretShame - 2 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

What I wouldn't do to know what was going on in his Korapati deemagh of his at this moment. My girl was shit scared here 'coz of that chudail but this was a very beautiful scene. Confirming marriage is on card but I really hope before they parcel ginni to that hell, it's adi who falls for her 1st.

The moment I understood that ginni ain't our chatterpatter annoying heroin, I knew I'd like her but she's really on the verge of becoming my all time favourite ITV female lead. She is just beautiful. A precious doll who deserves the world.

Screenshot_20220804-003046_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220804-003102_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220804-003226_Samsung Internet.jpg

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Another good episode !!! Aditya gives check to Ginni with some reality check 😛.Sam comes from Canada and she is Goldie’s wife. Adi was mad at her for her so called love . They hardly met 2-3 times and Adi was clear that he is not in love.

Precap : some smoke in kitchen when Adi is working and Ginni who came to take utensils tries to save him. Both fell on floor and Simran gets shocked to see Ginni there.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I was just thinking about it loudly. For all we know, she isn't Simran and just some random girl. But Simran will bring drama, be it now or later.

Devashree, you got it first. Yaar, itna gussa aaya who chipku bhagodi ko dekh karr.

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I fell in hate with the first glance of Sam. 😡

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have a question.

Why Akash is called Sky Singh? 😕