Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I guess Daarji telling Adi about Ginny and her father is very pivotal to the story. Adi now has a different perspective. Not sure how this is going to change his attitude with regards to Dhaba. But at least in tomorrow scene,it doesn't looks like he is there about Dhaba.

Also, that Shagun ka Sikka is so special. Hinny just gives Good Luck to him. And then at home, he looks at it, contemplates and flips it. He seemed smiled when saw the heads, a very rare thing for him. It's like he asked Fate and Fate assured him that Ginny is not going out of his life.

Today’s episode was fab. My confusion yesterday was because I misread Adi’s drawing as Khushwant ka Dhabba. That is the reason I thought Gurkirat and Khushwant uncle had a connection. In today’s epi, I got my clarity.🤣😂🤣😂🤣
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, her. Otherwise there is no point to her character since Harnaaz is already there. Pretty sure she lied to Adi, that's why he has saved her name as Sam. Ginny is going to skin him alive once she knows he is with Simran.😆Won't matter to her that he didn't know the truth.

Can't wait to watch the Sardarni in action

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I'd LOVE a jealousyyyy track man! Like so much!

Somewhere when Adi is in denial that he has fallen for Ginni and that stupid friend of his is trying to make him understand (because we should all do something good on Earth once in a while) that he is a goner.

Wouldn't it be a treat???

Oh it would be thrilling to witness the angst and longing if this happens. Makers pls listen here.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Oh it would be thrilling to witness the angst and longing if this happens. Makers pls listen here.

Jelly Adi would be a treat! ☺️

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Lmao as funny as it sounds - THIS scares me asf because we ain't wanting Ginni madam to fall for Adi bhai before he does. 🤪

Adi putt has a long way to go. Impressing Ginni is difficult, so far he is doing a poor job 😌

Edited by Isamreen - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Adi putt has a long way to go. Impressing Ginni is difficult so far he is doing a poor job 😌

He can really start by just falling for her first 😆

Pls lord don't make the girl go gaga over him before he does on her. 🤪

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

There's SO MUCH time to this because I have a feeling Ginni would play a role in their bond but it would be lovely to watch them bond and Adi be Akash's anchor in between that family!

Yep Team Ginni and sky all the way. But I want Adi to atleast develop a soft corner for the child so he could protect him..

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Yep Team Ginni and sky all the way. But I want Adi to atleast develop a soft corner for the child so he could protect him..

Definitely! It would be a treat to watch Akash and Adi just sit next to each other and talk or be there for each other in some way.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

I guess Daarji telling Adi about Ginny and her father is very pivotal to the story. Adi now has a different perspective. Not sure how this is going to change his attitude with regards to Dhaba. But at least in tomorrow scene,it doesn't looks like he is there about Dhaba.

Also, that Shagun ka Sikka is so special. Hinny just gives Good Luck to him. And then at home, he looks at it, contemplates and flips it. He seemed smiled when saw the heads, a very rare thing for him. It's like he asked Fate and Fate assured him that Ginny is not going out of his life.

@bold- woah this is Lovely also I was startled with that toss and smile. The smile showed determination and confidence.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

He can really start by just falling for her first 😆

Pls lord don't make the girl go gaga over him before he does on her. 🤪

Lol we can only hope that Ginni shouldn't know about his abusive life, that will make her soft aur hamdardi pyar me badal jayegi