Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

Catching up with last week's episodes finally. So not going to be detailed.

Did adi feel no shame hearing those thank you for saving my brother or sorry on my son's behalf from ginni & her mom while every shit was planned by him to humiliate them?. Kitna neeche girega yea banda.

I wanted to see him on his knees for ginni & her sorry, not like this.Screenshot_20220803-213745_Samsung Internet.jpg

That - Getting Goldie forcibly drunk - was very pathetic of him. It surprised all of us because he was being quite normal before that! 😕

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Simran?

Simran who? The wife of Goldie?

YIKES 🐷

Ye kaise hua?!

Yes, her. Otherwise there is no point to her character since Harnaaz is already there. Pretty sure she lied to Adi, that's why he has saved her name as Sam. Ginny is going to skin him alive once she knows he is with Simran.😆Won't matter to her that he didn't know the truth.

devashree_h thumbnail

Lmao as funny as it sounds - THIS scares me asf because we ain't wanting Ginni madam to fall for Adi bhai before he does. 🤪

No worries, he cutely gives the cheque to Dimpy, telling her it's for her hardwork. I think Adi already is in process of falling for her. He turned back twice to look at her. But Ginni is not far behind. She did turn back to see him and lingered.

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Simran?

Simran who? The wife of Goldie?

YIKES 🐷

Ye kaise hua?!

There was that random scene na where Goldie was complaining about his missing wedding photo.

So some of us are guessing that Simran might be that 'baby girl' and that's why makers haven't revealed Simran's face to us yet.

Edited by BreezyMeadows - 2 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

I guess Daarji telling Adi about Ginny and her father is very pivotal to the story. Adi now has a different perspective. Not sure how this is going to change his attitude with regards to Dhaba. But at least in tomorrow scene,it doesn't looks like he is there about Dhaba.

Also, that Shagun ka Sikka is so special. Hinny just gives Good Luck to him. And then at home, he looks at it, contemplates and flips it. He seemed smiled when saw the heads, a very rare thing for him. It's like he asked Fate and Fate assured him that Ginny is not going out of his life.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yes, her. Otherwise there is no point to her character since Harnaaz is already there. Pretty sure she lied to Adi, that's why he has saved her name as Sam. Ginny is going to skin him alive once she knows he is with Simran.😆Won't matter to her that he didn't know the truth.

Maza aane wala hai 😆

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I guess Daarji telling Adi about Ginny and her father is very pivotal to the story. Adi now has a different perspective. Not sure how this is going to change his attitude with regards to Dhaba.

I loved the Daarji-Adi convo today! He verbalised everything that we have been feeling about Ginni's current situation.

I especially loved it when he said to Adi, "you are fighting an internal war but Ginni is fighting with the whole world", and "we might not be able to reduce Ginni's problems, but nobody gave us the right to increase her problems as well".

Maybe I imagined it, but Adi did look slightly ashamed after Daarji explained Ginni's situation.

I really hope Daarji is a constant in this show and isn't killed off for whatever reason later, so that he continues to be Adi and Ginni's support when they eventually get together.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

That's y Ginni ll marry him to save her Golbie bro marriage..Goldie is madlyin love with her🤢...just like Arnaav did😳

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

That's y Ginni ll marry him to save her Golbie bro marriage..Goldie is madlyin love with her🤢...just like Arnaav did😳

Ugh! I hope it doesn't come to that... I really detest the ITV trope of marrying by force/fraud/contract/majboori.

I hope Ginni and Adi team up and expose Simran in front of everyone.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SecretShame

Ugh! I hope it doesn't come to that... I really detest the ITV trope of marrying by force/fraud/contract/majboori.

I hope Ginni and Adi team up and expose Simran in front of everyone.

Let see hw Ginni ll expose her infront the Singhs 🤔