Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

New baby, new tension and more new tormenting drama, I don't mind her as long as the New baby doesn't create more drama for leading baby Ginni🤔, it seems like Ginni is a magnet who attracts all the troubles to her,self well one trouble I don't mind whom we call Adi trouble😆 but the rest of the troubles are on her head and now this New baby

Weren't her siblings enough to torment her and a mother who is always scolding them but still the New baby was needed, by the way compare the parallels, in yesterday's episode Amber kicked and hit Adi and in today's episode Goldie pushed Ginni, poor souls, both were so hurt that they didn't say a word, even Adi, who is ever like #$@!&*!!!!

Remember what HP said in HP and TOOTP(the order of the phoenix) I don't go after trouble, it usually finds me😆 same goes for leading baby Ginni🤣

A.

Who is the new baby???😲

I just posted a video in Social Media Thread where there is a new gal🙄 ...Adi is holding her hand😏...Ginni is there giving prasad to everyone at Singh Mansion😲...the gal is hiding her face from Ginni ....

Yeh ho kya raha hai show mein????😕

Hope they ll not go off track yaar😒😔

Ziva01 thumbnail

So Simran missing pic is indicating that she is new baby...also on SM the news is confirmed 😳

Goldie ko heart attack aayega jab pata chalega ki uski vohti Adi ki so called GF hai😆🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Love Daarji and Adi conversation...he is his only support and guide...Daarji enlightens him on hw the dhaba is equally important for Ginni as for him to fulfill Gurikat dream...

Adi ll definitely view the dhaba story from a different angle now

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ziva01

So Simran missing pic is indicating that she is new baby...also on SM the news is confirmed 😳

Goldie ko heart attack aayega jab pata chalega ki uski vohti Adi ki so called GF hai😆🤣

Can it get any worse. Love story hasn't even started new girl is herev. 3rd is supposed to be catalyst in leads love story.

shruti46 thumbnail

Gulabo ji give simran 'se photo to khot sikka and throw him out of the house . Let's see how he will survive on simran da pyar

Edited by shruti46 - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Can it get any worse. Love story hasn't even started new girl is herev. 3rd is supposed to be catalyst in leads love story.

Triangle nahin yeh circle hai😆

But y didn't Adi tell Daarji that he already has a GF in Canada when he wanted Adi to meet Harnaaz to know her better 🤔

This remind me of IPKKND Arnaav, Khushi, the sis n BIL situation...difference situation with FL family here

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

You cannot help but fall in love with Ginni. She's such a patient, forbearing, kind, gentle soul. Sure she doesn't have a lot of duniyadaari, but she has such a badaaa wala dil. I just feel like giving her a hug sometimes.The Adi-Ginni scene was so poignant today. The way she told Adi that they don't have anything against him and gave him the coin as shagun❤

yeah! I am so in love with the way she speaks, the way she looks, elegant and poignant. I mean there isnt any show off or overacting, Niyati is putting her heart and soul in Ginni. Ginni means Niyati and Niyati means Ginni. I usually do not look much at FLs in dramas but Niyati aka Ginni is just awesome.

There was a time when its just Geet(JWM) for many FLs, I am glad now that they are showing FLs like normal people making mistakes, being different 😜behaving like how commoners do….

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Catching up with last week's episodes finally. So not going to be detailed.

Did adi feel no shame hearing those thank you for saving my brother or sorry on my son's behalf from ginni & her mom while every shit was planned by him to humiliate them?. Kitna neeche girega yea banda.

I wanted to see him on his knees for ginni & her sorry, not like this.Screenshot_20220803-213745_Samsung Internet.jpg

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Who is the new baby???😲

I just posted a video in Social Media Thread where there is a new gal🙄 ...Adi is holding her hand😏...Ginni is there giving prasad to everyone at Singh Mansion😲...the gal is hiding her face from Ginni ....

Yeh ho kya raha hai show mein????😕

Hope they ll not go off track yaar😒😔

Doesnt this complicate things….Oh God! The makers bettter make it interestingly positive not negative
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

As per BTS both harnaaz and " baby girl" both are present.

Now they should bring someone for Ginni too to make the things balance 😆

I'd LOVE a jealousyyyy track man! Like so much!

Somewhere when Adi is in denial that he has fallen for Ginni and that stupid friend of his is trying to make him understand (because we should all do something good on Earth once in a while) that he is a goner.

Wouldn't it be a treat???