Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

You cannot help but fall in love with Ginni. She's such a patient, forbearing, kind, gentle soul. Sure she doesn't have a lot of duniyadaari, but she has such a badaaa wala dil. I just feel like giving her a hug sometimes.The Adi-Ginni scene was so poignant today. The way she told Adi that they don't have anything against him and gave him the coin as shagun❤

💯

She is becoming one of my fav of all time ❤️

Her softness, forgiving nature, directness and mature personality is so refreshing from all the high on sugar sunshine and rainbow type FLs. She knows how to take care of herself and her family, is strong enough, and is rarely intimidated.

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti46

Yep karan posted a story with new girl.

So it will be a Chauraha.

Aditya-Ginni

Harnaz

New baby

🤣

Harnaaz pta nhi future mein kya role hoga uska😅

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yep karan posted a story with new girl.

So it will be a Chauraha.

Aditya-Ginni

Harnaz

New baby

🤣

New baby, new tension and more new tormenting drama, I don't mind her as long as the New baby doesn't create more drama for leading baby Ginni🤔, it seems like Ginni is a magnet who attracts all the troubles to her,self well one trouble I don't mind whom we call Adi trouble😆 but the rest of the troubles are on her head and now this New baby

Weren't her siblings enough to torment her and a mother who is always scolding them but still the New baby was needed, by the way compare the parallels, in yesterday's episode Amber kicked and hit Adi and in today's episode Goldie pushed Ginni, poor souls, both were so hurt that they didn't say a word, even Adi, who is ever like #$@!&*!!!!

Remember what HP said in HP and TOOTP(the order of the phoenix) I don't go after trouble, it usually finds me😆 same goes for leading baby Ginni🤣

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

https://twitter.com/nonstopchai/status/1554727892919394304?t=jyBqXCcvFelrSEfNyIyN4A&s=19

This scene was so beautifully executed. The play of light and shadow. Adi saying he doesn't have any enmity with Goldie - he is always so direct with her.

" Kyunki dushmani toh tumhari Ginni de naal hai " cut to Adi saving her dupatta from fire, and then saying khud ko itna imp mat do!! Contradicting much.

Ginni is again amazed at him, he plants trouble for them and comes to save them, she gives a peace offering, a good-luck charm so that all's well between them and they shouldn't cross paths.

Adi is pondering something and he accepts the offerings and he keeps looking back at her, as if he cannot help himself. It's definitely not over for Adi, he has something in his mind for him this cannot end like this and he is going to come in her way, to save her or to trouble her.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

https://twitter.com/nonstopchai/status/1554727892919394304?t=jyBqXCcvFelrSEfNyIyN4A&s=19

This scene was so beautifully executed. The play of light and shadow. Adi saying he doesn't have any enmity with Goldie - he is always so direct with her.

" Kyunki dushmani toh tumhari Ginni de naal hai " cut to Adi saving her dupatta from fire, and then saying khud ko itna imp mat do!! Contradicting much.

Ginni is again amazed at him, he plants trouble for them and comes to save them, she gives a peace offering, a good-luck charm so that all's well between them and they shouldn't cross paths.

Adi is pondering something and he accepts the offerings and he keeps looking back at her, as if he cannot help himself. It's definitely not over for Adi, he has something in his mind for him this cannot end like this and he is going to come in her way, to save her or to trouble her.

Beautifully put!!!!❤️❤️

He wants to be like a mystery for her so she can think more and only about him, she had nothing to think or care about until Adi came, he is a chaos but also a remedy, he's certainly not gentle with her but feels bad when someone else hurts her, and that puzzles Ginni a great deal, now among other things she too has Adi to take care of😉

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

New baby, new tension and more new tormenting drama, I don't mind her as long as the New baby doesn't create more drama for leading baby Ginni🤔, it seems like Ginni is a magnet who attracts all the troubles to her,self well one trouble I don't mind whom we call Adi trouble😆 but the rest of the troubles are on her head and now this New baby

Weren't her siblings enough to torment her and a mother who is always scolding them but still the New baby was needed, by the way compare the parallels, in yesterday's episode Amber kicked and hit Adi and in today's episode Goldie pushed Ginni, poor souls, both were so hurt that they didn't say a word, even Adi, who is ever like #$@!&*!!!!

Remember what HP said in HP and TOOTP(the order of the phoenix) I don't go after trouble, it usually finds me😆 same goes for leading baby Ginni🤣

A.

Poor Ginni can't catch a break from all the siyappas.

Nichuss thumbnail

i liked todays epsd....

that gud luck coin scene was so nicely captured....

then the way she was controlling her pain on losing the bangle....

so Adi saab goin to back off frm Dhaba buying it seems....

Adi best thing ask partnership with Ginni... n u too introduce ur speciality in menu ... and bring Dhaba fame 😎

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

A.

New " baby girl" is probably simran so it means Ginni can't catch a break that baby girl will be Adi k peeche aur Goldie baby girl k peeche, Ginni Goldie k peeche aur Adi will be infront of Ginni 😃 see the girl is trouble magnet.

@ B: As Ron says " Bilmey Prof McGonagal we are trying to figure it out why it's always us.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

A.

The more the people the more masala in show

PerfectStart thumbnail

The more the people the more masala in show

But particularly for this show we need actual masala which is missing🤔