Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Daarji trying to make Adi understand the Gravity of his actions >>>>>>

Wonderful scene!

His revelation that he knew Khushwant beforehand is again a prerequisite that he stole the diary or duped Ginni's father in some way to build his so called empire from scratch while the family in question was left fending for scraps.

It is his guilt speaking in Ginni's favour.

Anyway he didn't get much though - his family is basically in pieces, no one cares about anyone apart from themselves and toxicity is a dish they serve as an accompaniment with every meal. He might have gotten rich and everything but man did Karma hit him hard in the form of Amber-Adi and literally everyone else. 🤪

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Arey, when she went to collect her money during the day, lady Ambar insulted her. And since she the FL in an ITV show, her swabhimaan which is as high as the Everest, got hurt. And since lady Ambar did not apologise from the depths of her dil, she thukraofied the money😂

There is nothing wrong with having self respect, in fact one should have it bhar bhar ke. But it was not about self respect at all here. Daarji was offering her her hard earned money and she had every right to take it.

i agree to you....

Ginni was nt wrong thou.... when it was clearly visible chaachi was glaring at her as if she goin to eat her...

but Ginni shd hv taken the check... as it was high required.... self respect is important... the respected person took her to his house and asked sorry..... that showed the value n respect Ginni have... anyways... ITV has too much swabhimaan for FL till marriage after marriage her swabhibaan dries out 🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Sooooo how did Ginni accept the cheque now when Adi gave it to her?

I am like SO CONFUSED right now I can't- 🤡

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Sooooo how did Ginni accept the cheque now when Adi gave it to her?

I am like SO CONFUSED right now I can't- 🤡

Maybe she wanted it from Adi not Daarji 😆

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

All together today's episode was a good one. Liked alot of moments and I was shocked seeing how Amber treated his younger kid, but can't really say if that's how he always is or that was just a moment of frustration. I'm expecting to see Adi to gel with Akash as, Adi may see him in the child.

And most favorite was that coin scene with Adi and Ginni. Loved how that was shown to; both of them holding the coin from two sides that reminded me how Amber and Adi tore the painting into two halves. It felt like Ginni joined it together for him to follow his mom's dream figuratively, though it was Daarji who helped to stick it together. Won't be surprised if Ginni and Daarji help him to make his own Dhaba for his mother. smiley27

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Daarji trying to make Adi understand the Gravity of his actions >>>>>>

Wonderful scene!

His revelation that he knew Khushwant beforehand is again a prerequisite that he stole the diary or duped Ginni's father in some way to build his so called empire from scratch while the family in question was left fending for scraps.

It is his guilt speaking in Ginni's favour.

Anyway he didn't get much though - his family is basically in pieces, no one cares about anyone apart from themselves and toxicity is a dish they serve as an accompaniment with every meal. He might have gotten rich and everything but man did Karma hit him hard in the form of Amber-Adi and literally everyone else. 🤪

Daarji- Adi's conversation was so well done. He made Adi understand 'the other side of the story', Ginni's POV, so well❤️

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

All together today's episode was a good one. Liked alot of moments and I was shocked seeing how Amber treated his younger kid, but can't really say if that's how he always is or that was just a moment of frustration. I'm expecting to see Adi to gel with Akash as, Adi may see him in the child.

And most favorite was that coin scene with Adi and Ginni. Loved how that was shown to; both of them holding the coin from two sides that reminded me how Amber and Adi tore the painting into two halves. It felt like Ginni joined it together for him to follow his mom's dream figuratively, though it was Daarji who helped to stick it together. Won't be surprised if Ginni and Daarji help him to make his own Dhaba for his mother. smiley27

Bold: This is such a beautiful interpretation of the scene❤️Love, love, love.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Another good episode !!! Good GitYa scene again. Darji didn’t reveal the secret but told Adi he knew Khushwant singh and what dhaba means to him and now to Ginni. As per precap Adi will go to drop the check and finally Ginni will take it .

Adi has a girlfriend and she is missing him so much and I think she is Goldie wife as they showed that Gulabo removed her picture from room and Goldie was getting mad about it .

Epi are really getting better.

Thank God ginni finally accepted the payment 😌

I think the new ' baby girl' is Simran and she is behind Adi. Today they removed her photo in the house so it's forshadowing.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Daarji- Adi's conversation was so well done. He made Adi understand 'the other side of the story', Ginni's POV, so well❤️

I know right?

He basically told him that he and Ginni aren't far away from each other and somewhat want the same things - that is to honour their parent's memory by making their dreams come true.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Who is the new BABY though?? 🤣🤣🤣

Harnaaz back in action or someone entirely new?!!