Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

My bad! My South Indian brain…it is ok here to marry cousins…So I didnt think much😞☹️😝

I was thinking the same😆 I was also of the opinion that they might be siblings 😆

Adi and Ginni are Sikhs right? Is cousin marriage allowed in them?

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I didn't understand it actually - she did go to the mansion in the morning to get her payment right? Then why let it go in front of Daarji?

Writers seem high on something 🤣

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arey, when she went to collect her money during the day, lady Ambar insulted her. And since she the FL in an ITV show, her swabhimaan which is as high as the Everest, got hurt. And since lady Ambar did not apologise from the depths of her dil, she thukraofied the money😂

There is nothing wrong with having self respect, in fact one should have it bhar bhar ke. But it was not about self respect at all here. Daarji was offering her her hard earned money and she had every right to take it.

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Another good episode !!! Good GitYa scene again. Darji didn’t reveal the secret but told Adi he knew Khushwant singh and what dhaba means to him and now to Ginni. As per precap Adi will go to drop the check and finally Ginni will take it .

Adi has a girlfriend and she is missing him so much and I think she is Goldie wife as they showed that Gulabo removed her picture from room and Goldie was getting mad about it .

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Another good episode !!! Good GitYa scene again. Darji didn’t reveal the secret but told Adi he knew Khushwant singh and what dhaba means to him and now to Ginni. As per precap Adi will go to drop the check and finally Ginni will take it .

Adi has a girlfriend and she is missing him so much and I think she is Goldie wife as they showed that Gulabo removed her picture from room and Goldie was getting mad about it .

3rd angle already. We already had harnaz what about her? Or she was there only till the wedding.

libranoct thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think it was Harnaaz voice only

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Writers seem high on something 🤣

That's ITV for you Ma'am. 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

What's wrong with the writers? 🤪

Amnesia maybe. Who knows?

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

It was a good episode.

Some really high voltage ups in today's run. From Ginni being pushed by Goldie to Goldie v/s Adi...there were a lot of things you would dig.

But the most important scene I felt was Amber being rude to Akash in his fit of rage. This shows that he isn't just pathetic to his one offspring but has the capability to be absolute moron to any of his children.

People like Amber do not deserve to have children. They ruin their kids past-present-future by the way they make them endure toxicity day to day. It might feel like nothing but it truly ruins everything for the individual in question.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Maybe it just wasn't Goldie's lack of work that got to his wife...maybe he actually had hit her or something in the fit of rage and that is when she left.

The pushing of Ginni today was probably a foreshadowing.