Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Same here! I like him with clothes! They look more sexy on him with that body shape!☺️ But I agree. Even I am not too keen on watching him bare bodied!😆 Moreover, I am liking wahi's acting as aditya more than anything!😎 He's just so kickass in personality, walking, dialogue delivery, just everything!

I am eagerly waiting for today's episode. And Mondays precap😍

I am not a fan wahi but he is doing good in show minus strained veins😂😂

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

I am eagerly waiting for today's episode. And Mondays precap😍

I am not a fan wahi but he is doing good in show minus strained veins😂😂

Oh, I have been a wahi fan since a long long time! Like many others here, he's even my childhood crush!❤️Ironically, I have seen him offscreen more than onscreen!😆 His wit, his sense of humor in his interviews is just ever so charming! Its just his voice that sometimes bothers me!😆

Its way to hoarse🤣

PS: Mondays precap seemed funny to me!😆 Kisne bola tha hero-giri dikhaaneko! Pittke aagya na abhi!😆

Edited by J2lover - 2 years ago
sia100 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh, I have been a wahi fan since a long long time! Like many others here, he's even my childhood crush!❤️Ironically, I have seen him offscreen more than onscreen!😆 His wit, his sense of humor in his interviews is just ever so charming! Its just his voice that sometimes bothers me!😆

Its way to hoarse🤣

PS: Mondays precap seemed funny to me!😆 Kisne bola tha hero-giri dikhaaneko! Pittke aagya na abhi!😆

i am liking the build up 😳 i want adni confrontation and their love story

sia100 thumbnail

how r u shirsha i am sia

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Its way to hoarse🤣

I don't know much about him except he is friends with everyone 😂

Girls feels his voice is so husky and like you I too find it hoarse.

I am only interested the after pittke tending wound scene. I am sure I'll cringe at it but aftrerall I am here for them only😝

Are he will first get beaten par aakhir punch aditya ka hi hoga.

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sia100

how r u shirsha i am sia

I am fine, Sia. What about you?

sia100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I am fine, Sia. What about you?

i am fine dear

looking for adni

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

GiTya first face to face meeting was lovely💕...the spice lovers first rain meeting with their nok-jhoks 🌧❤💖

But Amber is really a horrible and disgusting creature🤬🤢....can't understand his hate towards Adi this much ....y always denigrating Adi and his mom so much...he even said that he didn't consider him as his son neither 🤬🤬🤬

Hope his bro could hv told him on his face that he never consider his family as family at the first place...he is such an arrogant and selfish person🤬😡

Precap looking to Monday epi but am also wondering where did Ginni found Adi and brought him to ger dhaba for the first aids as he was in the boxing ring🤔

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Today was a good episode. Adi and Git scenes and how he throws money to buy her dabba. Git's family seems nice and she does have a strong support. As expected she refuses to sell 😆

Apparently Adi always had an anger as flashback shows he burned his step mothers hand. Hence she wears a glove. So obviously some serious anger issues.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Today was a good episode. Adi and Git scenes and how he throws money to buy her dabba. Git's family seems nice and she does have a strong support. As expected she refuses to sell 😆

Apparently Adi always had an anger as flashback shows he burned his step mothers hand. Hence she wears a glove. So obviously some serious anger issues.

Thanks for the update. What was the precap?

He does have serious anger issues and based on what's been shown to date, it was wrong for him to burn her hand like that. He has a violent side which probably needs to be addressed.