Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Now that I've finally finished binging the show, here I am!!!!

I watched Wahi on the Flipkart Ladies vs Gentlemen that B-Town's Mr and Mrs Deshmukh used to host and loved his attitude there! I have PTSD from previous ITV shows I've followed, and so far, CM has been a great change content wise for me. At this point, I'm sticking around for the pretty natural acting the leads have, but I tend to watch shows for the side characters too so we'll see!

PS Call me Sathya, please!

PPS I do write fanfics, but I'm really slow at putting them out because of my college workload, so I'm not sure if or how much I'll do them on this forum.

PPPS Here's a link to my old works on the PS forum (mostly Shivi, and 2 crackfics), if anyone's interested! https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5250199

shridharg thumbnail

Hello everyone !!!!

Shilpa here ...am from Bangalore and Europe ...

Joined IF in 2021 ... was inactive .. went through some threads never commented ... since last year I am active ...

Recently started watching CM ..and loved the chemistry of ML's and the plot looked interesting ... wanted to give it a try ,... ❤️

I love selective Pak shows Turkish , many more ... some hindi ...

Hope to have fun .... CM ...❤️ ....

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shridharg

Hello everyone !!!!

Shilpa here ...am from Bangalore and Europe ...

Joined IF in 2021 ... was inactive .. went through some threads never commented ... since last year I am active ...

Recently started watching CM ..and loved the chemistry of ML's and the plot looked interesting ... wanted to give it a try ,... ❤️

I love selective Pak shows Turkish , many more ... some hindi ...

Hope to have fun .... CM ...❤️ ....

Welcome dear.🥳💟

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Welcome dear.🥳💟

.....❤️

Word Count: 0

shridharg thumbnail

...❤️

Word Count: 0

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone! Greetings for the festive season!

I am Bana, originally from Mumbai - now Singapore. I am a part-time education consultant, full-time homemaker & mum to 2 teen+ girls, any-time dancer & traveller.

I like watching tv shows based on romance, avoid khandaan ki izzat saas-bahu sindoor ki keemat naagin stuff. Hence prefer Sony shows to Star. The last show I followed was Bade acche lagte hain 2 which was beautiful initially, slipped a bit for a while then sank into an abyss. Stopped watching at the leap, still suffering PTSD from how that show turned out 🤣 Recognise some of u from that forum - it was a fantastic forum! Before that I loved Ishq par zor nahin (final few epis went beserk as they had to wrap), another fantastic forum!

Loving Niyati & Karan’s acting, the natural costumes, the characterisation of the leads & the sizzling romance. Not liking the occasional ott tabbar drama & heavy dialogues. I guess I motivated more by the forum than by the show content, so hope to share some good times with u all here 😊❣️

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello I am Sayani. I am from Kolkata, India. I joined IF in 2010. Not very active in IF. Recently started watching CM. Liked the leads' chemistry. Hoping to have a great time with you all❤️

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Raindrops-

Hello I am Sayani. I am from Kolkata, India. I joined IF in 2010. Not very active in IF. Recently started watching CM. Liked the leads' chemistry. Hoping to have a great time with you all❤️

@bold finally yayyyy 🥳

Hi nice to meet you ❤️ we will sure have a greatttt time

aestheticdreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello everyone!

You can call me daisy.

I joined IF last year as a silent reader & I have been ready threads on CM forum since day one but never interacted with anyone. Today I felt like joining in for all the upcoming discussions. I’m still new with all having a conversation on IF, hopefully I l’ll get to understand it better.

CM is the only itv show I’m watching right now & I absolutely adore the chemistry between Karan Wahi & Niyati Fatnani, it is always a treat to watch them on screen & they are the only itv couple with whom I feel so connected.
I hope I will have a great time with everyone. ♥️

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aestheticdreams

Hello everyone!

You can call me daisy.

I joined IF last year as a silent reader & I have been ready threads on CM forum since day one but never interacted with anyone. Today I felt like joining in for all the upcoming discussions. I’m still new with all having a conversation on IF, hopefully I l’ll get to understand it better.

CM is the only itv show I’m watching right now & I absolutely adore the chemistry between Karan Wahi & Niyati Fatnani, it is always a treat to watch them on screen & they are the only itv couple with whom I feel so connected.
I hope I will have a great time with everyone. ♥️

Welcome to CM Forum Daisy 🤗

Enjoy ur stay and do comment and share your opinions.